Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

This applies to soccer as a whole.  It kinda mirrors wwf for  authenticity. These guys wouldn't last a minute in gaa.

JimStynes

Quote from: rrhf on December 24, 2014, 08:46:02 AM
This applies to soccer as a whole.  It kinda mirrors wwf for  authenticity. These guys wouldn't last a minute in gaa.

Why would they want to while they're getting ridiculous amounts of money to play football.

JoG2

(a wee dig in Stephen Hunt's direction I'd say)

laoislad

Quote from: rrhf on December 24, 2014, 08:46:02 AM
::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Subbie

Seeing a few bits and pieces on the twitter about the rangers managers secretary being made redundant after 42 years at i***x, redundancy only paid for 2 years.
when it suits sevco they soon forget about their "history".

Disgusting act considering the time of year and the fact mc coist can sit at home & cream £15k / week.

Then again the huns & disgusting do go hand in hand.

tyroneman

Quote from: The Subbie on December 25, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
Seeing a few bits and pieces on the twitter about the rangers managers secretary being made redundant after 42 years at i***x, redundancy only paid for 2 years.

Disgusting act considering the time of year and the fact mc coist can sit at home & cream £15k / week.

The more the rangers hilarious saga drags on the more I still have to pinch myself that the SFA actually had the balls to nail them. Now they could and should have been nailed quicker, harder and more often but the fact they were  done in any meaningful sense was great

rrhf

amanda

He can afford to get his Garden done on his reported 400,000 a year leave.

Lecale2

Hibs are a great price to beat New Rangers tomorrow. Generally available at 5/2.

deiseach

Quote from: Lecale2 on December 26, 2014, 08:17:31 PM
Hibs are a great price to beat New Rangers tomorrow. Generally available at 5/2.

I hope you filled yer boots!

Boycey

Quote from: deiseach on December 27, 2014, 02:02:10 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on December 26, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

I hope you filled yer boots!

Was just about to post the same....

pullhard

Quote from: The Subbie on December 25, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Feel a bit sorry for this poor fella

foxcommander

Poor Kenny McDowall  ;D
He picked up the flaming bag of dog poo
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie