Kerry v Armagh

Started by bennydorano, February 08, 2012, 08:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: lawnseed on February 14, 2012, 08:19:41 PM
so who are waiting for from crossmaglen? i only see jamie and arron getting on at the moment

Cúl baire?? Young Cunningham might have a shout..I'd say one or two other Kernans would fancy a starting role also??
The Aristocrat Years

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 14, 2012, 10:00:27 PM
so who are waiting for from crossmaglen? i only see jamie and arron getting on at the moment

Cúl baire?? Young Cunningham might have a shout..I'd say one or two other Kernans would fancy a starting role also??

You heard it here first!!!

James Morgan will play senior championship football this year for Armagh

bennydorano

Certainly has looked a class act, hope he  marks Cooper on Saturday to see how he gets on.

johnpower

Applesisapples

Lads lets not get too carried away. Three great halves of football, we've been here before. I hope we can win another couple of matches against Down and Mayo which should see us safe. In the interests of Armagh football though I think Cross if they get to Paddy's Day and win should be made to retire undefeated from Club football!! :D

Goats Do Shave

I think the benefit of having the cross lads back, is that it gives us plenty of options off the bench when we need to change things if & when chasing a game.

naka

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on February 14, 2012, 10:40:52 PM

You heard it here first!!!

James Morgan will play senior championship football this year for Armagh

have to agree with this

can see sk,ak and hanratty as well as cunnimgham getting games this summer as well

LeoMc

A colleague of mine asked (albeit before the Cork game) how many of the Armagh team lining out would get on the Cross team!

Armamike

Quote from: LeoMc on February 15, 2012, 02:38:20 PM

A colleague of mine asked (albeit before the Cork game) how many of the Armagh team lining out would get on the Cross team!

A week or 2 is a long time in football!
That's just, like your opinion man.

LeoMc

Quote from: Armamike on February 15, 2012, 06:16:44 PM

A week or 2 is a long time in football!

70 minutes is a long time in football.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Tomás on Seó Spóirt on TG4 talking about the disciplinary procedures and such right now... ::)

http://www.aertv.ie/#tg4
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

David McKeown

Talking about the disciplinary it seems O Se straight red was worthy of a one game (allbeit O Se's was doubled to two because he had been sent off in the last year) and Moriarity's two yellows meant a two week ban (when he wont miss a single game).  Am I right in thinking that under the current rules, players could end up with a longer ban for two yellows (potentially missing two matches depending on when they are banned) than they would had they received a straight red in the same match (potentially only one match).

Only the GAA would be able to come up with such a system
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

JUst retired

Yes,it took years to finally get ir right. ;D

armaghranger12

Im struggling to think of that many players that started against Kerry that would get there place in the Cross championship team.

I dont think that the Cross managment team would swap any players. 

Personally i would have Mc Keever but we all know he wouldn't play for the Rangers

Any other's? 

DuffleKing

The reality (when its not midterm break) is that aaron and jamie would make the armagh team and tk, sk and morgan are able for the squad.

Club football is waaay below county stadard and thankfully Grimley will be well aware of that and won't waste time and places on the panel finding the rest out.

When cross hopefully win the all ireland that won't change things - club teams beat other club teams all the time but doesn't change the individual capabilities of the players.