Bets for the Weekend

Started by theticklemister, February 08, 2012, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

£5 on 2 or more to be sent off @ 9/1.

Milltown Row2

That's not bad, it couil be one of those games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamus

Dr Crokes @ 5/1 to lead at half time and win has got to be the bet of the week.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

nothingbettertobeat

Cross to win the game at 8-13 bet of year. no team in Ireland will beat them never mind Crokes. Class Act
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

armaghranger12

1st goal in the crokes Versus Cross Game Gotta be Johnny Hanratty.  Box to Box midfielder...

rodney trotter

What are the views on next weekend fixtures? i fancy Dublin away to laois 2/5, tyrone away to louth,Longford 10/11 to beat ross, wexford at home 8/15 to beat tipp and Antrim also in div 3 4/9 to beat offaly.. few others like kerry away at down and cork at donegal are tempting

Keane

Kildare @6/5 with Boyles looks massive.

Syferus

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 27, 2012, 05:20:45 PM
What are the views on next weekend fixtures? i fancy Dublin away to laois 2/5, tyrone away to louth,Longford 10/11 to beat ross, wexford at home 8/15 to beat tipp and Antrim also in div 3 4/9 to beat offaly.. few others like kerry away at down and cork at donegal are tempting

Wouldn't touch the Longford-Roscommon game with a radiation suit on.

We've got Ian and Senan Kilbride, Mannion, Domincan and Cregg back and the injuries incurred in the Offaly game were minor so all those players are fit as well. Not to mention that the Sigerson cup is over now which means the Roscommon u-21 team DCU could field at their whim is fully available to cover if needed. The game'll be way to close to call and those odds are way too tight to risk money on it.

Keane

Quote from: Syferus on February 27, 2012, 11:59:02 PMWouldn't touch the Longford-Roscommon game with a radiation suit on.

We've got Ian and Senan Kilbride, Mannion, Domincan and Cregg back and the injuries incurred in the Offaly game were minor so all those players are fit as well. Not to mention that the Sigerson cup is over now which means the Roscommon u-21 team DCU could field at their whim is fully available to cover if needed. The game'll be way to close to call and those odds are way too tight to risk money on it.

How bad were Offaly against Roscommon? The 11/5 about them away to Antrim looks big enough considering the result in that game looked at least superficially respectable.

Milltown Row2

Leinster under21 championship on tomorrow night, PP is taking bets, couple of games look very close, what's the inside info on the teams lads?

Wexford v Dublin
Offaly v Meath
Wicklow V Carlow
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

here comes 6

Down to beat Kerry. Remember you heard it here 1st

regal

Kilkenny 80/1 to beat Fermanagh - Perhaps Fermanagh's financial backers will try to recoupe some of their ongoing financial outlay

Mayo look good value at 6/5 to beat armagh as do monaghan at 6/5 to beat derry.

Syferus

Quote from: Keane on February 28, 2012, 12:37:09 PM
Quote from: Syferus on February 27, 2012, 11:59:02 PMWouldn't touch the Longford-Roscommon game with a radiation suit on.

How bad were Offaly against Roscommon? The 11/5 about them away to Antrim looks big enough considering the result in that game looked at least superficially respectable.

They were woeful, honestly. Too many men back and alot of aimless kicking because they had no outlets up front. We lost four of our top seven available forwards and were still hardly troubled, Offaly were three behind when they got a soft enough penalty and didn't score a single point in the remaining 10-15 minutes. They're short on confidence now and I'd question them being able to put up much resistance to an Antrim team that's going well.

Keane

Yeah I did a bit of digging around since I posted that and it seems they were worse than I had imagined. The scoreline obviously flattered them in the game against Roscommon. Thanks for the summary.