GPA - Where have they gone ?

Started by fearglasmor, November 29, 2011, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearglasmor

Applesisapples

Goats Do Shave

Bingo

They are planning on solving the unemployment crisis in Ireland, so far they've decided that the Gov should grant aid them a few million each year and then they'll put a few ideas together.

rogueryhill

Quote from: fearglasmor on November 29, 2011, 10:53:47 AM
Have they gone away, do ye know ?

Crawled back into the hole they came from  ;D

sheamy

They seem to have morphed into a brew office/FAS...

AZOffaly

They are inside the tent pissing out.

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

blewuporstuffed

Heaney having a bit of a swipe at them today in the IN
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

yellowcard

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 29, 2011, 01:20:49 PM
Heaney having a bit of a swipe at them today in the IN

Spillane had a go at them at the weekend at remaining silent over the Kevin Cassidy affair.

Zulu

Do any of ye know what yer talking about or is this just a bit of anti GPA bluster?

JHume

Off to San Francisco on the All-Star tour.

I wonder how many of the GPA blazers will be going off on that junket.

rogueryhill

Quote from: Zulu on November 29, 2011, 03:55:57 PM
Do any of ye know what yer talking about or is this just a bit of anti GPA bluster?

Fire away Zulu. End the ill-informed speculation. Where have they gone? What do they do for their our money?

Zulu

This isn't speculation it's snide cheap shots from lads who are only interested in knocking the GPA irrespective of what they do? Do you or anyone else here know what any of the various body's within the GAA are doing? Where are the digs, sorry 'speculation' about how they're spending our money?

Orchardman

They might do some good things, but the lads are right, where have they gone? I always remember some armagh players complaining a few years ago about how much they pay out for water and supplements, and they need more money. Crossmaglen, and pretty much every senior club team in the county ( and junior) have lads who are out a packet with travelling from belfast/dublin, paying own gym memberships etc, no cries for money! don't try telling me any serious club player isn't training 5-6 times a week (including gym, yoga etc) . I do it myself and i'm lazy!

I don't mean this as a bedrudger, fair play to any man if he get's a few pound. But it used to sicken me when the old line '80, 000 people filling croke park, of course they can pay the players'. BUT, most county boards are in debt for spending up to a million each year on county teams, farce! The dubs spent 2 million this year of course, but they did well. Being a county player is a great thing despite the effort, if ya don't wanna do it, don't do it.