Sepp Blatter

Started by Doogie Browser, November 17, 2011, 09:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Weird one in last weeks Lurgan Mail court pages.  Some guy was done for shouting obsceneties at police, calling one an asshole. When police approached he claimed he shouted "Manhole".

He was also let off for using racist language as it said the policeman was "from this jurisdiction".  He had called him a black c***.  "From this jurisdiction" must mean "white" in legal language.
Keep 'er lit

Forever Green

England are the only country making a big deal out of this non story. Still bitter about their shitehole of a country not getting the World Cup.

Mont

blatter is completely bonkers - how the hell is he still in a job?

didnt he want to improve the womens game by changing what they wore :D

bitter brit media - no one else gives a f**k.

sure racism is rife in many many countries - sepp is old school and would be more than happy to turn a blind eye

Eamonnca1

I can't believe some of the comments on this thread justifying racism. I was hoping Ireland had grown up a bit and gotten used to the concept of some people being different after EU enlargement.  Looks like there's still some way to go.

Aaron Boone

FIFA have had only 8 Presidents since being founded in 1904.
Blatter won't be going anywhere soon, he's still young for FIFA 8)

Minder

Shits getting real, Sir Becks is "angry".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

Quote from: Minder on November 18, 2011, 08:47:13 AM

Why..did taylor not reach around?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on November 18, 2011, 08:47:13 AM
The English will be calling for Beckham to take over as FIFA President.

sammymaguire

Jeez Benny.... crawl back in to that hole and keep your opinions to yourself fella  :-\

we might not like everyone we meet or have dealings with, but all of us are inherently racist?? maybe you want to take that back?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

theskull1

If a number of (for example) Pakistani families moved into the community you live in Sammy, I think it would provoke an inherent yet very subtle racist reaction within you that you would have to consciously resist.

I presume there are subtleties to what benny is saying but the pc brigade aren't prepared to interpret, but instead go off on one unless people tow the line

new devil

Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2011, 05:57:29 PM
Step Ladder is a tool alright. But what's wrong with a bit of racism? People are naturally tribal, and not being racist goes against people's natural instincts.

You are either doing a very bad job at being a WUM or else you are a sc**bag!!! Which is it??

sammymaguire

Quote from: theskull1 on November 18, 2011, 10:27:21 AM
If a number of (for example) Pakistani families moved into the community you live in Sammy, I think it would provoke an inherent yet very subtle racist reaction within you that you would have to consciously resist.

I presume there are subtleties to what benny is saying but the pc brigade aren't prepared to interpret, but instead go off on one unless people tow the line

Believe it or not, I really dont mind anyone that minds their own business and is not in yer face trying to get in your head. Men, women, blacks, Jews, Protestants, gypsies, Americans, Chinese, Gays, whatever kind of people they might be.

How did I cope living in England for over 10 years and make it home without a criminal record I will never know  :-\ I am not Mr PC here but I dont see this pecking order that you are innately referring to kid. Are you better than someone else, I mean the average Joe Soap in general, not a murderer or rapist or paedo?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

theskull1

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 18, 2011, 11:08:28 AM

Believe it or not, I really dont mind anyone that minds their own business and is not in yer face trying to get in your head. Men, women, blacks, Jews, Protestants, gypsies, Americans, Chinese, Gays, whatever kind of people they might be.

How did I cope living in England for over 10 years and make it home without a criminal record I will never know  :-\ I am not Mr PC here but I dont see this pecking order that you are innately referring to kid. Are you better than someone else, I mean the average Joe Soap in general, not a murderer or rapist or paedo?

I am absolutely not say we or I am better than someone else. I'm saying that subconsciously we have our own irrational fears and concerns around changes happening to the world around us. I think the more tight knit the community the more fears and concerns change brings

Fear ón Srath Bán

Speak for yourself.

There's absolutely nothing subtle about racism. Toeing the line my arse.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

BennyCake

Quote from: new devil on November 18, 2011, 10:54:31 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2011, 05:57:29 PM
Step Ladder is a tool alright. But what's wrong with a bit of racism? People are naturally tribal, and not being racist goes against people's natural instincts.

You are either doing a very bad job at being a WUM or else you are a sc**bag!!! Which is it??

I'm merely pointing out what the rest of you are afraid to admit.

Everyone has a tribal instinct to naturally be aware of someone from another tribe, and be fearful of things or people that are different. It's called being human.