Sepp Blatter

Started by Doogie Browser, November 17, 2011, 09:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 17, 2011, 09:57:49 AM
Good old Sepp has done it again!  I wonder if he will be forced out though?  He seems to have massive support from most of the national associations apart from the brits who have been on a mission to get him out since the 2018 debacle.

Blatter may be an arsehole but it only really seems to be the UK press that are desperate to hang him. Nobody else seems too bothered either way.

Doogie Browser

The multi millionaire head of the PFA called for his head too, the same man who defended Tevez against City's decision to fine him 4 weeks wages.  Another hateful cnut in a game getting more and more morally corrupt.

Main Street

It's complicated,
but basically Paddies don't mind Blatter so much since he keeps getting up the noses of the English.

Shamrock Shore

Blatter is a nob, but I agree that this is much ado about nothing.

A few incidents of nomarks sledging opponents, highlighted recently, doesn't mean that football is endemically racist. Are all Dubbellin taxi drivers racist cos a few hate the Nigerians? Are a few monkeys chants from pond scum the thin edge of the wedge?

I don't think so.

Septic Bladder is hated in Engerland cos they didnt get a World Cup. He's not respected here cos of his "they vant to be the 33rd team" remark. But to call for his head over this is stupid.

BennyCake

Step Ladder is a tool alright. But what's wrong with a bit of racism? People are naturally tribal, and not being racist goes against people's natural instincts.

muppet

Whatever about Sepp Blatter what about Mick Wallace?

Yesterday he tweeted: November 11th my 150th day in Leinster House & Ireland qualify for first Euro since '88 - I'll be missing some Dail days next June

Today he asked the Dáil to reschedule their holidays so he could see the football.
MWWSI 2017

tyssam5

Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2011, 05:57:29 PM
Step Ladder is a tool alright. But what's wrong with a bit of racism? People are naturally tribal, and not being racist goes against people's natural instincts.

I hate racist c***ts from Armagh!

John Terry on the death of Joe Louis - 'sad to hear about it, that black **** was a legend!'

BennyCake

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 17, 2011, 07:14:26 PM

I didn't say I was a racist. I just don't see the problem with being racist.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2011, 07:27:04 PM

What a shocking statement. Do you know what that word (racist) actually means?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: AQMP on November 17, 2011, 12:18:24 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 17, 2011, 12:08:40 PM
I hate this politically correct shit.

So I cant comment that I work with a Paki, or a half cast, or a jack from dublin, or a bird with long legs, or a pensioner, or a prod, or a spotty teenager?

Why are people trying to pretend to be something that they are not?

Hey, negrito, no you can't.

:D :D very good Luis
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 17, 2011, 07:14:26 PM

John Terry on the death of Joe Louis - 'sad to hear about it, that black **** was a legend!'

Don't tell me Louis has snuffed it too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on November 17, 2011, 08:27:03 PM

What's shocking about it? Everyone is racist, whether they like to admit it or not.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2011, 08:37:17 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on November 17, 2011, 08:27:03 PM

What's shocking about it? Everyone is racist, whether they like to admit it or not.

As I thought, you haven't a f**king clue what the word means.

racism

noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races  determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race  is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race  or other races.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

BennyCake

Thanks for that, Egghead  ::)

But I'm neither a Jew nor a Northern Ireland Protestant.