Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaomhBridAbú

trouble at St Brigids game at the weekend means that there are now 3 counties with bad manners. tisk tisk...
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

rogueryhill

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 22, 2011, 09:50:27 AM

Calling me a sectarian and calling whistup a bollocks....you're quite the skilled debater aren't you  ::)

He did no such thing. Are you Antony Cotton?

BerfArmagh

Quote from: LeoMc on November 21, 2011, 04:49:48 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 21, 2011, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: BerfArmagh on November 21, 2011, 03:18:46 PM
I see cannibalism is alive & well in tyrone http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15775193

I heard a rumour theres a bit of Alastair Campbell going on here. Was the mans ear bitten off or was he wearing and ear ring and got it pulled out in the brawl? Just want to know because there is a BIG difference - can anyone clarify?

PS if its a true i'm still very alarmed...... that Carmen lads wear earrings!

No, it is true enough, got a part of the lobe bitten off. He was operated on in Dundonald but stil lwaiting to see if it was sucessful. The same fellow is not a fighter.

Mind you the Dromore man pictured swinging is a Eucharistic minister.......

[/quote]

I think the image of the child terrified in his father arms in the background says it all, all concerned should be deeply ashamed of themselves, slowing bringing us down the soccer path

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: BerfArmagh on November 22, 2011, 12:00:32 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on November 21, 2011, 04:49:48 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 21, 2011, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: BerfArmagh on November 21, 2011, 03:18:46 PM
I see cannibalism is alive & well in tyrone http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15775193

I heard a rumour theres a bit of Alastair Campbell going on here. Was the mans ear bitten off or was he wearing and ear ring and got it pulled out in the brawl? Just want to know because there is a BIG difference - can anyone clarify?

PS if its a true i'm still very alarmed...... that Carmen lads wear earrings!

No, it is true enough, got a part of the lobe bitten off. He was operated on in Dundonald but stil lwaiting to see if it was sucessful. The same fellow is not a fighter.

Mind you the Dromore man pictured swinging is a Eucharistic minister.......

I think the image of the child terrified in his father arms in the background says it all, all concerned should be deeply ashamed of themselves, slowing bringing us down the soccer path
[/quote]

Given who he is too and the servant he has been to Carrickmore and Tyrone over the years it makes it even sadder.

Nally Stand

Quote from: rogueryhill on November 22, 2011, 10:42:23 AM

Calling me a sectarian and calling whistup a bollocks....you're quite the skilled debater aren't you  ::)

Yes he did. Are you trileacman's boyfriend?

As far as I am concerned, the following is an accusation of sectarianism:
Quote from: trileacman on November 15, 2011, 02:39:18 PM
1. There seems to be a school of thought that the pitch brawl, "happens up and down the country" so that makes it all-right......
2. Alot of people running to the defence of Tyrone here too. If I read "sure it happens up and down the country" one more time I think I'll be sick......

I can only imagine the reaction from Nally and the boys if this happened at a Linfield/Portadown match. I'm sure they would be more than accommodating.  ::) ::) ::)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

rrhf

Is tonight squeaky bum night Nally?

Jinxy

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 22, 2011, 10:19:01 AM
trouble at St Brigids game at the weekend means that there are now 3 counties with bad manners. tisk tisk...

Absolutely no comparison between a few angry supporters roaring at the ref and a man being hurt to the extent that he required surgery to reattach a part of his body.
You don't seem to get this up there.
True, there are incidents of indiscipline all over the country but the sheer level of violence in Tyrone defies belief.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Nally Stand

Quote from: rrhf on November 22, 2011, 01:25:22 PM
Is tonight squeaky bum night Nally?

As far as I know, yes. Shall be interesting.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

rrhf

By the way great new website - thought the merchandise section is very well stocked.   ;)

Nally Stand

Quote from: hardstation on November 22, 2011, 01:57:29 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on November 22, 2011, 01:31:23 PM

Absolutely no comparison between a few angry supporters roaring at the ref and a man being hurt to the extent that he required surgery to reattach a part of his body.
True, there are incidents of indiscipline all over the country but the sheer level of violence in Tyrone defies belief.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcXi00ckr0

In fairness Hardstation, that video must have been described incorrectly by whoever put it on youtube because apparently this kind of violence only happens in Tyrone.

rogueryhill

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 22, 2011, 01:06:12 PM

Not sure. Is he medium build with blond hair? Are you askin'? You Carmen ones are such charmers ...when you're not biting lumps out of each other.  :o

1. There seems to be a school of thought that the pitch brawl, "happens up and down the country" so that makes it all-right......
2. Alot of people running to the defence of Tyrone here too. If I read "sure it happens up and down the country" one more time I think I'll be sick......

I can only imagine the reaction from Nally and the boys if this happened at a Linfield/Portadown match. I'm sure they would be more than accommodating.  ::) ::) ::)

<puff>As far as I am concerned </puff> (had to puff myself up there to give it a proper air of authority) you are a pompous assh*le and I don't need anything other than your own quote to prove it  ;D ;D ;D

I don't give a flying fcuk what you concern. You said he called you "a sectarian". He did no such thing.

Nally Stand

Quote from: rogueryhill on November 22, 2011, 02:12:39 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 22, 2011, 01:06:12 PM

Not sure. Is he medium build with blond hair? Are you askin'? You Carmen ones are such charmers ...when you're not biting lumps out of each other.  :o

<puff>As far as I am concerned </puff> (had to puff myself up there to give it a proper air of authority) you are a pompous assh*le and I don't need anything other than your own quote to prove it  ;D ;D ;D

I don't give a flying fcuk what you concern. You said he called you "a sectarian". He did no such thing.

With counter arguments like that, maybe you should join trileacman's debating team.

(pompous?! lol)

Jinxy

If that was Tyrone, he would have gone for the head.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Jinxy on November 22, 2011, 04:06:57 PM

If that was Tyrone, he would have gone for the head.

Ah I dunno. Going for the head seems more of a Meath thing

Jinxy

It's probably for the best that ye stick to fighting amongst yourselves.
Doesn't work out too well when you try it on with other counties.