Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Players and supporters killing each other up there again today.  ::)
Dragging the good name of the association through the mud for the umpteenth time.
Will they ever learn?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Gaffer

Quote from: Jinxy on November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM
Dragging the good name of the association through the mud for the umpteenth time.
Will they ever learn?

Did people die, Jinxy
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

INDIANA

Will they ever learn?

Hard to know Jinxy. Cant seem to accept its only a game.

Gaffer

Ah!  no one died. Thank God for that.

Jinxy, like to exaggerate a bit, don't you?

RandyDupree

The standard of football up in Tyrone is abysmal. Games normally finish 0:6 - 0:4.

Gaffer

Quote from: RandyDupree on November 13, 2011, 08:17:33 PM
The standard of football up in Tyrone is abysmal. Games normally finish 0:6 - 0:4.

No they don't

Lecale2

Moortown Spuds

That was always going to happen. What incentive was there to not act the maggot? Suspended for three months and miss f*ck all. It was well known that this fixture was going to end up this way.

Games this year in Tyrone have been especially gritty affairs with the win at all costs ethos alive and kicking!

tyssam5

Will they ever learn?

And children in the crowd too, nobody was thinking of them! And parish priests having to witness it too, shocking!
It good you can talk about it anyway Jinxy that's the first step in getting over your trauma.

eriugaMS

I know it reflects very bad on the GAA but an inner voice was saying -

'Best news i heard all week. Let the hores beat lumps out of each other...... ;D.......'

Sure what more would ye expect from the shower from that part of the country... It is in their blood and it wil never leave them to act like neanderthals...

A line from Mumford and sons springs to mind   "So come out of your cave walking on your hands and see the world hanging upside down"

If I was pop band remarking on this incident i would be LMFAO    ;)

the goal was on

nice example conor gormley setting today in melee. Jumping up on fence to strike at spectators. Is this a one month suspension!! Idiot fans on both sides for their part

eriugaMS

Quote from: eriugaMS on November 13, 2011, 10:08:20 PM
I know it reflects very bad on the GAA but an inner voice was saying -

'Best news i heard all week. Let the hores beat lumps out of each other...... ;D.......'

Sure what more would ye expect from the shower from that part of the country... It is in their blood and it wil never leave them to act like neanderthals...

A line from Mumford and sons springs to mind   "So come out of your cave walking on your hands and see the world hanging upside down"

If I was pop band remarking on this incident i would be LMFAO    ;)

LeoMc

Quote from: the goal was on on November 13, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
nice example conor gormley setting today in melee. Jumping up on fence to strike at spectators. Is this a one month suspension!! Idiot fans on both sides for their part

A Derry man down in Dunmoyle or are you just repeatting (or making up) rumours?

Jinxy

Yeah, circle the wagons all you want, but tomorrow the papers will probably have plenty of pictures in glorious technicolour, and it will be grist to the mill for the 'bogball' brigade.
Tyrone GAA people would want to sort this out once and for all.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

MR99

Quote from: the goal was on on November 13, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
I would hope for Conor's sake this is not true, as a coach employed by the county board it could have serious implications for his job I would imagine.  It wouldn't be like them though i'd say.