5.  Arsenal

Drop

18.  Blackburn
19.  Norwich
20.  Swansea

Top Scorer:  Torres Suarez

Surprise:  QPR to finish better than 12th

Boycey

Lawros opposition in Lawro's Predictions this week is Samuel L Jackson who controversially tips Swansea for an away win against the Citizens :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/football_focus/14387584.stm

sammymaguire

Quote from: AQMP on August 12, 2011, 12:06:13 PM
1.  Man Utd
2.  Liverpool
3.  Man City
4.  Chelsea
5.  Arsenal

Drop

18.  Blackburn
19.  Norwich
20.  Swansea

Some stunningly shocking predictions there Nostradamus!!!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

EC Unique

1, Man Utd, One of the easiest titles for them in years.
2, Chelsea, no stronger than last year
3, Spurs, Harry will get the best out of this group of players this year.
4, Arsenal, slipping back but still good enough for a top 4.
5 Liverpool, better attacking team than last year but will be leaky at the back.
6 Man City, A change of manager half way through will do nothing to control too many a$$holes in one team.

Dinny Breen

That Man United side are generally rated as the worst side to win the EPL, they were damn lucky last year with decisions and are considerably weaker in experience and squad strength this year. They won't be that lucky two years running, if Ferguson wasn't manager I doubt anyone would tip them.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Looks like Fabregas away for 31m. Whatta bargain.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sammymaguire

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 12, 2011, 03:32:45 PM
That Man United side are generally rated as the worst side to win the EPL, they were damn lucky last year with decisions and are considerably weaker in experience and squad strength this year. They won't be that lucky two years running, if Ferguson wasn't manager I doubt anyone would tip them.

who'll win it then City  :D  :D ??
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

thewobbler

1. Man Utd, best team in England, but there'll be a few shock results along the way.
2. Man City, too dour to win it, but too well-organised to be far away.
3. Spurs, don't have enough class up front to challenge, but Bale to own the year.
4. Chelsea, will run out of steam.
5. Arsenal, Fabregas has been carrying them for years.
6. Stoke. Progress, astute defensive signings make them tough to beat.
7. Bolton. Progress.
8. Liverpool. An impressive front two can't cover for an abysmal defence and a mediocre midfield.

18. Newcastle
19. Swansea
20. Blackburn

Player of the Year: Bale
Top scorer: Rooney
First manager gone: Steve Kean

League Cup: Chelsea
FA Cup: Man U

Dinny Breen

Quote from: sammymaguire on August 12, 2011, 03:46:02 PM

They have the best squad, doubts remain about their mental side but are progressing year on year, on paper they should win it.
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Dinny still has the chip on his shoulder i see, didn't he predict last season United would finish 4th? TBH i can't remember a team that hasn't got luck in a championship winning season, facts are you make your own luck & Man United were the best team in England last season by a country mile.

IMO United won the league last season & will win it this season because they have better strength in depth than City,Chelsea & Arsenal etc..

1. Man United
2. Chelsea
3. Man City
4. Tottenham

FA cup Chelsea
League Cup Liverpool
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 05:27:25 PM
What does Blowitupref think ross?

Let me assure you i'm not posting under a different username, not only are you obsessed with me but your paranoia is getting serious now.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Blowitupref

Quote from: ross4life on August 12, 2011, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 05:27:25 PM
What does Blowitupref think ross?

Let me assure you i'm not posting under a different username, not only are you obsessed with me but your paranoia is getting serious now.

Was wondering what Laoisad was on about that last time he posted that? Maybe Ross is my long lost twin  :D

I think Chelsea will win it & are a good value bet United 2nd, City 3rd & Arsenal 4th.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

new devil

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 12, 2011, 03:50:48 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on August 12, 2011, 03:46:02 PM

They have the best squad, doubts remain about their mental side but are progressing year on year, on paper they should win it.

:D :D You are joking??

AQMP

Quote from: sammymaguire on August 12, 2011, 03:11:25 PM
Quote from: AQMP on August 12, 2011, 12:06:13 PM
1.  Man Utd
2.  Liverpool
3.  Man City
4.  Chelsea
5.  Arsenal

Drop

18.  Blackburn
19.  Norwich
20.  Swansea

Some stunningly shocking predictions there Nostradamus!!!

You stick to posting pictures of scantily clad weemin!!