Rugby World Cup 2011

Started by Dinny Breen, August 04, 2011, 11:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Orangemac on October 02, 2011, 10:16:25 AM
Quote from: ONeill on October 02, 2011, 10:14:18 AM
Didn't expect Ireland to be 20+ points ahead going in to the last 10 mins. Building up a head of steam nicely in this tournament.

Wales no pushovers. They could have beaten SA and topped that group.
What time is the Wales game at next Saturday?

6am.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bcarrier

very professional performance ( except by officials)

CiKe

bit like ourselves Wales are really coming into form. There won't be any 30 point wins next week. They have a serious backrown as well and dangerous backs, should be a cracking game.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

4father

Must confess, after Ireland beat Australia, i backed Wales to eliminate Ireland 15/8 with PP.

Hope I'm wrong now!

muppet

Didn't get the bonus point.

More seriously Mallet will keep his mouth shut the next time he manages a team against Ireland. The Irish media shout keep a microphone on Gatland all next week.
MWWSI 2017

Gold

6am what ?? The game next week?!

Worried about Wales

Can see an England Wales semi and England sneakin into final again--couldnt write those f**kers off ever
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ONeill

Quote from: comethekingdom on October 02, 2011, 10:19:32 AM
Great win for Ireland - Now what about Wales??

50/50. Both have momentum. Wales have racked up big scores in their group - 66 and a 80+. They beat ireland in the 6 Nations too. Wouldn't be gambling the mortgage.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

screenexile

Just realised I'm gonna be in feckin Belgium for the game next week. Feckin better be on in the hotel or I'll lose the plot.

Our back row were world class today!!!!

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on October 02, 2011, 10:26:11 AM
Quote from: comethekingdom on October 02, 2011, 10:19:32 AM
Great win for Ireland - Now what about Wales??

50/50. Both have momentum. Wales have racked up big scores in their group - 66 and a 80+. They beat ireland in the 6 Nations too. Wouldn't be gambling the mortgage.

Wales beat us with a dodgy try in Cardiff.

MWWSI 2017

Capt Pat

The referee and his officials were a disgrace. They took at least 14 points off Ireland. They didn't sinbin any of the Italians either.

Capt Pat

Wales will be going home next week for sure if Rory Best is fit. I will worry if Sean Cronin is at hooker.

J OGorman

Great result, especially in the 2nd half. Held discipline well agin a disgraceful Italian pack. Have leaders in all sectors.

1/4 final is gonna be a humdinger

CMTF

mc_grens

Wales will NOT be a pushover regardless. We rarely have it easy against them, and seldom have they been in such a good place in terms of squad unity as they are now.

CiKe