Ireland or God?

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, July 29, 2011, 02:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you had to be loyal to only one. Would it be Ireland or God?

Ireland
20 (46.5%)
God
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 01, 2011, 02:54:14 PM
Hey MGHU, stop dodging and answer my question.

I have answered you about 20 times, you are just too stupid to get that.

Ezekiel 20:25-26 I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.

Leviticus 11:20-22
All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper.

Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I like the quote below because it sums up most Christians.

James 2:14-17 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . . Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

The Iceman

MGHU when is enough going to be enough for you? There is winding up and then there is being just hateful. You crossed the line a long time ago.

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: The Iceman on August 01, 2011, 03:27:05 PM
MGHU when is enough going to be enough for you? There is winding up and then there is being just hateful. You crossed the line a long time ago.

Hey those are quotes from the bible. Sheeesh ya can't win.

Nally Stand

But you have not answered my specific question. How does your stated opinion that people should not have to be spoken to with a nasty attitude just for how they live their lives, sit alongside comments you made in this thread that people who live their lives believing in   God are "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving or ridicule" and that you "enjoy mocking" them?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 01, 2011, 12:17:27 PM
"I burst out laughing when I read you want reason and logic when discussing Religion or Faith. If that were the case it would be illogicical for those who believe to respond at all, because religion has no reason or logic."

I've a feeling that you burst out laughing regularly for no reason. That and talking to yourself is painting a pretty accurate picture of you....

Don't cry T.B. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&NR=1

Maguire01

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 01, 2011, 08:06:43 AM
Your really not getting this are you? Do you see much logic and reasoning behind MGHU's posts on this thread including the numerous 'funny captions'?

That was kinda the whole point......
Of course it was.

And it's you're.

trueblue1234

In fairness you would drive many a man to tears with the drivel you come out with.

Tho at least you do give me a laugh the odd time especially like now when Nally Stand makes a wee boy outa ya.  :D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trueblue1234

Quote from: Maguire01 on August 01, 2011, 06:11:48 PM
Your really not getting this are you? Do you see much logic and reasoning behind MGHU's posts on this thread including the numerous 'funny captions'?

Of course it was.

And it's you're.

Don't worry about it Maguire. I'd be kinda embarresed at missing something so glaringly obvious as well. But at least you noticed the spelling mistake anyway.

Maguire01

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 01, 2011, 03:36:30 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 01, 2011, 12:17:27 PM
"I burst out laughing when I read you want reason and logic when discussing Religion or Faith. If that were the case it would be illogicical for those who believe to respond at all, because religion has no reason or logic."

I've a feeling that you burst out laughing regularly for no reason. That and talking to yourself is painting a pretty accurate picture of you....

Don't cry T.B. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&NR=1
Ah yes, the tune Gerry was singing before it was even written!

Maguire01

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 01, 2011, 06:16:09 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on August 01, 2011, 06:11:48 PM

Of course it was.

And it's you're.

Don't worry about it Maguire. I'd be kinda embarresed at missing something so glaringly obvious as well. But at least you noticed the spelling mistake anyway.
I've noticed loads, but only bothered with that one.

trueblue1234

Did that one really annoy you? Is your instead of you're a real pet hate of yours? (is that right?)

Nally Stand

I see you are back on MGHU, maybe you could eventually answer this specific question.....

How does your stated opinion that people should not have to be spoken to with a nasty attitude just for how they live their lives, sit alongside comments you made in this thread that people who live their lives believing in God are "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving or ridicule" and that you "enjoy mocking" them?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

Franko

Egg on your face again MGHU.  Fool.