Ireland or God?

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, July 29, 2011, 02:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you had to be loyal to only one. Would it be Ireland or God?

Ireland
20 (46.5%)
God
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

Seriously though MGHU, remember you said that SF had more than one TD employing family members? Well obviously you wouldn't have said so without being able to back  yourself up, so could you maybe name both/all of them?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 03, 2011, 01:08:25 AM
Seriously though MGHU, remember you said that SF had more than one TD employing family members? Well obviously you wouldn't have said so without being able to back  yourself up, so could you maybe name both/all of them?

You some GIMP Nally Stand, you claim not to be a stalker. What do you think you are doing now? What is the title of this thread. Now who is the hypocrit.

stalk·ernoun /ˈstôkər/ 
stalkers, plural

1.A person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person

2.A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention

http://www.google.ie/#hl=en&rlz=1R2ADSA_enGB436&q=stalker&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=b5Y4TvLyFpGKhQeS9uCTAg&ved=0CBUQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b12256d64a3346bb&biw=1366&bih=518

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 02, 2011, 01:08:27 PM
I'm the stalker? You replied to a post of mine that wasn't directed at you  :D

If you are so keen to reply to my posts, answer my question on the God/Ireland thread.

Oh and answer this one while you're at it:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=19685.msg982011#msg982011

Why wouldn't you answer straightforward questions after all, surely you can back yourself up.

Suck on that dipshit
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Yeah but you ignored me when I asked you that question in the actual thread it was originally discussed in, so while I have your attention here, surely you will have absolutley no problems backing up your claim that there are more than one SF TD employing a family member by naming those TDs? Could you either name them or be man enough to admit you were lying/made a mistake?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 03, 2011, 01:37:17 AM
Yeah but you ignored me when I asked you that question in the actual thread it was in, so while I have your attention here, surely you will have absolutley no problems backing up your claim that there are more than one SF TD employing a family member by naming those TDs? Could you either name them or be man enough to admit you were lying/made a mistake?

Ya but no, but ya, but no. Stop tying yourself up in knots there Vicky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsl7-TJtPew

STALKER.

stalk·ernoun /ˈstôkər/ 
stalkers, plural

2.A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Stalker? No i'm just continuing a conversation you got involved in with me a while back. I'm only requesting that you verify a claim you made in that discussion. Just so I don't upset you, I've posted my question again on the original thread, so as to keep this one on topic.

Pangurban

Dont expect a reply Nally, he is a hit and run bullshit merchant, who sprays all kinds of nonsense around in the hope that some of it will stick. He lacks the focus for a rational, intelligent debate

Franko

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 03, 2011, 01:31:13 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on August 03, 2011, 01:08:25 AM

You some GIMP Nally Stand, you claim not to be a stalker. What do you think you are doing now? What is the title of this thread. Now who is the hypocrit.

stalk·ernoun /ˈstôkər/ 
stalkers, plural

http://www.google.ie/#hl=en&rlz=1R2ADSA_enGB436&q=stalker&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=b5Y4TvLyFpGKhQeS9uCTAg&ved=0CBUQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b12256d64a3346bb&biw=1366&bih=518

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 02, 2011, 01:08:27 PM
I'm the stalker? You replied to a post of mine that wasn't directed at you  :D

If you are so keen to reply to my posts, answer my question on the God/Ireland thread.

Oh and answer this one while you're at it:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=19685.msg982011#msg982011

Why wouldn't you answer straightforward questions after all, surely you can back yourself up.

Suck on that dipshit

:D :D :D :D

You never let us down MGHU.  This is getting better!  What a child.

deiseach

Quote from: Pangurban on August 03, 2011, 04:29:10 AM
Dont expect a reply Nally, he is a hit and run bullshit merchant, who sprays all kinds of nonsense around in the hope that some of it will stick. He lacks the focus for a rational, intelligent debate

+1

ludermor

I suspect it wont be long before Fishhead Sam/Son Of Sam Mayogodhelpus runs off in a huff yet again.
For old times sake this was one of his previous posts, it never ages!!!

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on June 29, 2007, 10:31:47 PM
T.FERON despite your lack of knoweledge of the Southern mind, we are obviouly fearfull of a similar disaster put on West Germany by having to accomodate East Germany, we are ALL REPUBLICANS, but your defination SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF US, we donn't want a right wing Catholic Regeime, or a left wing Communist Republic, we want our Country, to be honest if you want to join we REFUSE TO CHANGE, all you Republicans camn down, all you Unionists cop the f**k on.

Why should we change, we have a great fucken Country. You all become like us or Im not interested.This is MY COUNTRY, & I AM PROUD OF IT

Franko

Quote from: ludermor on August 03, 2011, 09:31:03 AM
I suspect it wont be long before Fishhead Sam/Son Of Sam Mayogodhelpus runs off in a huff yet again.
For old times sake this was one of his previous posts, it never ages!!!

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on June 29, 2007, 10:31:47 PM
T.FERON despite your lack of knoweledge of the Southern mind, we are obviouly fearfull of a similar disaster put on West Germany by having to accomodate East Germany, we are ALL REPUBLICANS, but your defination SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF US, we donn't want a right wing Catholic Regeime, or a left wing Communist Republic, we want our Country, to be honest if you want to join we REFUSE TO CHANGE, all you Republicans camn down, all you Unionists cop the f**k on.

Why should we change, we have a great fucken Country. You all become like us or Im not interested.This is MY COUNTRY, & I AM PROUD OF IT

Sounds like there was maybe a drop of drink on the job that night.