Dublin v Tyrone quarter final 6.8.11 SFC 2011

Started by orangeman, July 24, 2011, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

No way is it over yet. Dublin have expended some energy. Tyrone have a lot of fresh good players to come on. Dublin have just fresh ones.

J70

Quote from: Puckoon on August 06, 2011, 07:57:12 PM
Joe didn't grab his arm and pull it in there, it was in there because brogan was hanging off him. That's what I saw, anyway. 35 more minutes of misery.

Looked clearly like McMahon grabbed his arm to me. Whether McMahon should have got a free first is another matter.

Jinxy

Quote from: Rossfan on August 06, 2011, 07:56:24 PM
Crowd 52,661 .
RTE told us there were 70,000 coming with 67,000 tickets sold.
Pubs must be doin mighty business around Drumcondra  ::)

In fairness, you wouldn't put a mangy dog out in that weather.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

DUBSFORSAM1

Capt Pat

All over now lads 14-6 Tyrone aren't up for it today.

J70

Wonder is fatigue an issue for the Tyrone boys?

Jinxy

If the ref gets out of the way Dublin will win this by a cricket score.

Jinxy

What are the odds Indiana is telling the lad sitting beside him that Dublin will lose this yet.  ;D

J70

Game reminds me a bit of our collapse against Cork two years ago. Donegal, after four games in four weeks, had no answer to the speed and power of Cork that day.

DUBSFORSAM1

God the ref is giving Tyrone frees for anything

BennyCake

WeePeteIsALegend

It was only a few short years ago I despised everything Tyrone stood for - their blanket defence, their cynicism all over the pitch, their diving to win free's for Canavan to pop over

But since Cormac's death and perhaps because of their lack of success in the last few years, along with the death of Micky's daughter, I've become to support them.

This right here is painful to watch, so I can imagine what it must be like for someone from Tyrone. It's also quite sad.

15-6 with half an hour left. It is already embarrassing, but this could soon become a humiliating experience that will take a few of these young players years to get over. I know, because Tyrone did it to us in the Ulster Final replay in 03.
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

Puckoon

It's like Meath 96, just without the bandages

comethekingdom

Dooher the only one with a bit of pride in the jersey - the others dont seem interested!

Hardy

Grabbing the arm again and another yellow for nothing.