Dublin v Tyrone quarter final 6.8.11 SFC 2011

Started by orangeman, July 24, 2011, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on August 06, 2011, 07:21:03 PM
Quote from: Hardy on August 06, 2011, 07:19:29 PM
Connolly on fire, but not being marked.

Nah, just Tyrone need another 3 men back in their patented 'blanket defence puke football'™ pish.

Watch them resort to it shortly.
What sorta system do u think Dublin play ??? Both Mcmahons look off the pace. Dubs bossing it bigtime.

RadioGAAGAA

i usse an speelchekor

laceer

It was a free out before McMahon grabbed his arm.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: bennydorano on August 06, 2011, 07:27:52 PM
What sorta system do u think Dublin play ??? Both Mcmahons look off the pace. Dubs bossing it bigtime.

Aye, but that is going through the law courts right now as Tyrone sue them for patent abuse.  ;D
i usse an speelchekor

comethekingdom

Hardy

If Tyrone end this half within five points of Dublin they'll be delighted and Dublin will be worried.

comethekingdom

Great intensity by the dubs - tackling and blocking in particular.

ross4life

Tyrone lucky not to be further behind at HT expect to see the old guard in the 2nd half.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

DUBSFORSAM1

Who was it said that Dublin only have 2 forwards in the Brogans by the way??????

Hardy

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on August 06, 2011, 07:41:51 PM
Who was it said that Dublin only have 2 forwards in the Brogans by the way??????

Is that all you have to say about the game?

haze

Dublin have best formation in forwards out there now... Connolly is replicating form from league when it was he rather than O Gara at full forward.

Dublin's performance has been as good as I've seen from any county in the past number of years

Hardy

It's Mickey v. Gilroy now. Does the old fox have an answer? What does the quiet man do to ward of the traditional jitters if Tyrone start to claw it back?

A fascinating half in prospect.

Rossfan

End of the road for Tyrone it seems. ( and Micky Harte too )No marking , forwards stuck to the ground , no midfield.
Shows how far off the top we are , losing badly to that team.
Morrissey and RTE suffering an awful dose of Dublinitis . Jasus if , as looks likely ,Dublin win we'll never hear the end of it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Puckoon

Quote from: Hardy on August 06, 2011, 07:24:07 PM
Showed it now - brilliant call by McQuillan.

Not even close to being a good call. Joe was fighting to get out with that ball and brogan was clambering all over him. There are much more obvious examples of the arm pulling than that effort. I genuinely believe Joe was looking to get moving forward and not for a free from the footage I'm looking at.

It's a moot point anyway, they are destroying us.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on August 06, 2011, 07:41:51 PM

Mammy Brogan?