Dublin v Tyrone quarter final 6.8.11 SFC 2011

Started by orangeman, July 24, 2011, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Siggy on August 06, 2011, 01:10:14 AM
I reckon Ricey will start tomorrow.

NO ! Tyrone start as listed even though I'd love to see the wicked one start!

orangeman

I can't sleep worrying -

I've been having nightmares about Heffo and Indiana streaking across the pitch during the 2nd half of the match with Dublin leading by 15 points, Pillar Caffrey goes to arrest them and he decides to join them. Paddy Russell jumps out of the crowd and shows Heffo and Indiana 2 straight reds. Heffo protests and says they're square balls and Indiana insists that Tyrone are still going to win the game by a bagful even though there's only 2 minutes left on the clock, at which point the 4th official, Senator David Norris puts up that there will be at least 47 minutes injury time played.

My head's away with it.

Mike Sheehy

it could be Dongal  v Tyrone  semifinal I fear. It could be the lowest scoring semi-final in history. Lets hope that what is right for football will prevail

borderfox

Tyrone by 3. Another nearly year for the dubs I'm afraid :(
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Family guy

Quote from: Jinxy on August 06, 2011, 12:50:55 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on August 05, 2011, 09:53:49 PM
When dublin get someone big enuf or strong enuf to handle hughes send him out to battle....other wise put ur violins away and be glad of a leinster title....

He's not even that big or strong.
If Tyrone didn't employ the midget swarm they wouldn't win any ball around the middle.

Hes strong dont you worry about that,darragh o shea writes about that in his book

Rois

Sean Moran and John O'Keefe also going for Dublin in the Irish Times.

Heffo, find us a non-Ulster pundit who favours Tyrone. We're sunk!

By the way, great night's craic in the Lansdowne Hotel last night, thanks in no small part to Fear and Fuzzman. Mickey Harte was a crowd pleaser and thanks to all who turned up.

Over The Last

Seen Ricey yesterday in Omagh getting a new pair of football boots so he must be confident of getting some game time  ;)

And no this is not a wind up!

The conditions make it all the more intriguing, a slip from a defender at the wrong time and lethal finishers on both sides to punish. Then again we have seen nothing but slipping on the surface all year regardless of the weather!!!

If I was Gilroy i would play Connolly right in on the edge of the square, great potential but the game can pass him by as he drifts out the field for long periods.

haveaharp

Have a feeling in the water that this could be a draw. And HQ wouldnt exactly mind that would they ?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

Just had a very funny moment. I'm in the cinema kids club here in Dublin with my two toddlers. Me and the wee lad in our Tyrone tops. The 2 year old girl is a real wee chatterbox and hasn't shut up the whole time. She's just shouted out
UP TYRONE. Class 

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 06, 2011, 12:10:03 PM
Just had a very funny moment. I'm in the cinema kids club here in Dublin with my two toddlers. Me and the wee lad in our Tyrone tops. The 2 year old girl is a real wee chatterbox and hasn't shut up the whole time. She's just shouted out
UP TYRONE. Class

:D Very Good fuzzman she must have heard that shouted a few times . Enjoy the day.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

maggie

That rain is gonna wreck mugsys new hair do.

Jinxy

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 06, 2011, 12:10:03 PM
UP TYRONE. Class

:D
I hope she isn't starting rows with the Dublin toddlers.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2011, 09:45:39 AM
it could be Dongal  v Tyrone  semifinal I fear. It could be the lowest scoring semi-final in history. Lets hope that what is right for football will prevail

surley whoever gets through donegal are likely to suck the life out if the tie! You can't say tyrone will make it a low scoring affair considering the tallys they have been posting recently!