Previous topic - Next topic

mountainboii

S.S.H. = Short Strand Hoodzz innit.

UTH
FTPSNI
KAH
etc.

Hardy

That has to be the most fucked up society on the planet.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on July 11, 2011, 11:57:48 PM
That has to be the most fucked up society on the planet.
Statements like that are eroding the cultural identity of the working class pradisent. Pass the grant form Billy.

Rois

I swear I heard short sharp bangs fifteen mins ago, promptly followed by a hovering helicopter that is treading water over North Belfast.  I'm tempted to go and have a nosey to see what the craic is.

Overthebar!

Idiots can't even spell Neil Lennon...

Grunter

Quote from: Rois on July 12, 2011, 12:28:31 AM
I swear I heard short sharp bangs fifteen mins ago, promptly followed by a hovering helicopter that is treading water over North Belfast.  I'm tempted to go and have a nosey to see what the craic is.

heard the same myself. though im not to far away from broadway, not sure if it was gun fire or fireworks.

edit: just after hearing more there now, getting pretty mad out there.

gallsman

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on July 11, 2011, 10:16:20 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on July 11, 2011, 09:43:41 PM
Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on July 11, 2011, 09:35:35 PM
Quote from: thejuice on July 11, 2011, 09:16:45 PM
I read on Slugger that Polish flags were being burnt too. The PSNI were obliged to investigate it as it was deemed racist.

It must be a tough job trying to tell the racist bits apart from the "cultural" bits.

Polish flag = racist
Irish flag = culture ????

they seem to have all angles covered there.. a few tinnies and it will make for a great celebration of orange culture ::)

pardon my ignorance but what's the S.S.H ?

Why on earth is there a brazil top there? Is it in case people get confused and they want to ensure that everyone knows they're not Brazil, they're Norn Iron?

AZOffaly

I think that's the Celtic away top. I always find this very sad. What percentage of the Unionist community are involved in this would you say? 5%? Less? More :(?

HiMucker

I want to know where that wee bast**d thinks he got his ginger hair from!! Thats right Billy you got it from Ireland the ginger capital of the world.  Now put that in your bag pipes and smoke it!

Applesisapples

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 12, 2011, 10:17:26 AM
I think that's the Celtic away top. I always find this very sad. What percentage of the Unionist community are involved in this would you say? 5%? Less? More :(?
this and marching is the sum total of Orange culture, but it is definitely not sectarian, even though they are also burning Papal Flags as seen on BBC Newsline last evening. the silence from the pro union posters on this issue speaks for its self.

snoopdog

i know a lad who owns a joinery business and this time every year he piles up all the unwanted wood in a field at the side of the house as he always get away with lighting it on the 11th night. He aint a unionist or an orangeman just a business man getting rid of a bit of rubbish.
We get a good laugh out of it every year.
Last year i told him to stock pile it for September and he could light it on the 3rd Sunday, he laughed and said down had no chance.
A wise man. ;) ;) ;)

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: Applesisapples on July 12, 2011, 10:36:45 AM
this and marching is the sum total of Orange culture, but it is definitely not sectarian, even though they are also burning Papal Flags as seen on BBC Newsline last evening. the silence from the pro union posters on this issue speaks for its self.

There was a pic of that on Slugger yesterday

gallsman

Nope, when you zoom in you can tell it's a Brazil top as the crest is a shield rather than a circle like the Celtic top.

mountainboii

Quote from: gallsman on July 12, 2011, 06:20:58 PM

Nope, when you zoom in you can tell it's a Brazil top as the crest is a shield rather than a circle like the Celtic top.

Looks like this jersey to me. Lovely wee messages scrawled on it too.