Flags & Culture.....

Started by front of the mountain, July 01, 2011, 10:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

A fella who shared a cell with a boy from Tyrone told me the Ardboe lad got a houl of the crossword and filled in 'clift' for the clue: A silly person (5).
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

c***ts

Tried again. It adds in an extra star! :D

ONeill

c**ts

Works ok for me. Try it again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

dillinger

Quote from: Rossfan on July 13, 2012, 04:05:12 PM
Well they are loyal to a State where a Catholic is forbidden by law to be Head of State.....
Wonder when there will be a Prod head of The Vatican State. ;)

lynchbhoy

....Or a catholic/Muslim / Jewish head of the orange order or head of the Presbyterian church....

Don't be daft...

dillinger

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 14, 2012, 02:43:18 AM
....Or a catholic/Muslim / Jewish head of the orange order or head of the Presbyterian church....

Don't be daft...
Was a bit tongue in cheek, but the Vatican City is also a country. :)

Eamonnca1

Quote from: dillinger on July 14, 2012, 05:07:47 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 14, 2012, 02:43:18 AM

Don't be daft...
Was a bit tongue in cheek, but the Vatican City is also a country. :)

...where the age of consent is about 14 by all accounts.

theticklemister

Quote from: ONeill on July 13, 2012, 11:11:10 PM
A fella who shared a cell with a boy from Tyrone told me the Ardboe lad got a houl of the crossword and filled in 'clift' for the clue: A silly person (5).

Haha excellent!

firestarter

I was watchin the report of that story of the Loyalist band outside St Patricks Church and my reaction was to laugh. As a republican I didnt find it offensive, not least because I am not religous but because these actions spoke a thousand words about Unionism/Loyalism. I truly feel sorry for those of the orange persuasion if that action is representative of their outlook on how to celebrate their 'culture'.

BennyCake

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hardy

Christ Almighty! That is even more horrific than the act itself. This f****r is a legislator!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on July 15, 2012, 12:35:46 AM
Christ Almighty! That is even more horrific than the act itself. This f****r is a legislator!
We expect nothing else up here. Innocent young band were minding their own business when they were cruelly set upon by a Sinn Fein/IRA propagandist with a video-camera etc. etc.