3 (1.5%)
Norris, David
7 (3.4%)
Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

ballinaman

Quote from: bcarrier on October 15, 2011, 08:49:42 PM
Gallagher needs all the scrutiny he is getting.
Nah, leave him off....

SLIGONIAN

Did the Irish people not watch the debate where he showed his true colours on ff with his non answering of the do you think they made mistakes question...ffs hope he doesnt get it...
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

AZOffaly

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 15, 2011, 09:08:49 PM
Did the Irish people not watch the debate where he showed his true colours on ff with his non answering of the do you think they made mistakes question...ffs hope he doesnt get it...

I'd say ffs hope he does get it.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 15, 2011, 09:13:56 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 15, 2011, 09:08:49 PM

I'd say ffs hope he does get it.
good one, but for fck sake ;) you know what i mean... this poll has no cred if taken before that debate btw...anyone know when it was taken?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Maguire01

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 15, 2011, 09:21:20 PM
this poll has no cred if taken before that debate btw...anyone know when it was taken?
Between Monday and Wednesday. Bizarre that they didn't do at least some of the polling after the debate.

haveaharp

latest odds
Sean Gallagher 8/15
Michael D.Higgins 11/8
Martin McGuinness 20/1
Gay Mitchell 50/1
Mary Davis 50/1
David Norris 66/1
Dana Rosemary Scallon 250/1

Maguire01

Somebody isn't happy...

@McGuinness4Pres
FF bankrupt Ireland and the Irish people then want to elect an FFer to be president? Maybe all those Irish jokes are actually true. #aras11

Maguire01

Sindo Quantum:

MDH 36 (+9)
Gallagher 29 (+16)
McG 13 (+2)
Norris 10 (-10)
GM 6 (-4)
Davis 4 (-8)
Dana 2 (-5)

Pangurban

Gallagher is a Tony Blair/Obama type conman, can talk the talk, but never has and never will walk the walk. He is in it for the Money

Maguire01

Quote from: Pangurban on October 16, 2011, 01:31:09 AM
Gallagher is a Tony Blair/Obama type conman, can talk the talk, but never has and never will walk the walk.
The Presidential 'walk' is hardly the most difficult.

He is in it for the Money
I don't believe that for a minute. I doubt he's strapped for cash.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Gallagher is a Tony Blair/Obama type conman, can talk the talk, but never has and never will walk the walk. He is in it for the Money

I am torn between how good it is to let the Shinners know how much the 26 despise and hate SF and how much I hate the c***ts from hell traitor FF scum.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I am not sure who I hate more, the eternal traitors from FF or the terrorists from SF.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Subbie

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 16, 2011, 04:52:57 AM

I am torn between how good it is to let the Shinners know how much the 26 despise and hate SF and how much I hate the c***ts from hell traitor FF scum.

Eh Monaghan has a Sinn Fein TD who has topped the poll for the last 4 elections, so your kInda wrong but sure that's what happens when you drink and post, note stay away from keyboard when coming in from the pub, any luck with thon yoke from Devon u were sniffing after a while ago?

Maguire01

The Observer has learnt that a Dublin newspaper is to publish extracts of a tape recording McGuinness gave to an American radio reporter in the 1970s in which the then self-confessed second in command of the Derry Provisionals describes civilians caught up in bombs and shootings as "nosey parkers" who should not have got in the way of IRA operations.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/15/sean-gallagher-ireland-president-election?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

That's going to be an difficult one for McGuinness.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 16, 2011, 04:54:34 AM
I am not sure who I hate more, the eternal traitors from FF or the terrorists from SF.

I dislike them partitionists hoors Cumann na nGaedheal/Fine Gael.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.