Qualifiers

Started by snoopdog, May 30, 2011, 03:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When is the draw being made?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

borderfox

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

PAULD123

Sunday 12th June with first qualifier being played Saturday 25th June.

With regard to home advantage, the qualifiers all are played at the home of the first team out unless that team has been away the year before in round 1, is that correct?

Also Down played Sligo last year but it was nuetral in Cavan, how come? I went to teh game but never thought about the fact that it was nuetral.

ross4life

Round 4 qualifiers have always been in neutral venues or a toss of the coin for home advantage like it was for Limerick v Cork last year, earlier rounds are home & away but the weaker counties are sometimes given home advantage.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Aaron Boone

And the draw is being made in Carrick, so all eyes on Leitrim next Sunday. Neither Leitrim or Ross will be in this qually draw though.

Donnellys Hollow

All set up for a Louth v Meath glamour tie up in Drogheda!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Maguire01

Quote from: Dougal on June 02, 2011, 10:06:36 AM
Quote from: PAULD123 on June 02, 2011, 10:04:10 AM
8 wins in 8 games that is some record. Of course all records come to an end sooner or later. But full credit, it's a lot better than Down's qualifier record. Until last year we had only won 6 out of 15 games in the qualifiers (I think).

kerry have never lost a qualifier.not sure how many they've played,but id imagine its more than 8.
The qualifiers were introduced in 2001, so there has been 10 years of them. In that period, Kerry has won 6 Munster Championships, so I'm not sure they'd be up to 8 qualifer games.

Maguire01

Some mood music with the XX.

muppet

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 12, 2011, 05:46:41 PM
All set up for a Louth v Meath glamour tie up in Drogheda!

You called it!

Sluddenly its game on.
MWWSI 2017

Tubberman

Louth v Meath. FFS  :D :D
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on June 12, 2011, 06:07:13 PM
Westmeath in Casement. Happy enough.

Your name is on the cup.
MWWSI 2017

Shamrock Shore

We accept the Cavan challenge.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 12, 2011, 06:10:16 PM
We accept the Cavan challenge.

Have they ever met in the championship before?
#newbridgeornowhere

SHEEDY

down away to clare. nice short trip on a sat night.  :(
nil satis nisi optimum

bennydorano

Dry them ffs. Lovely draw for Down to get the show back on the road, I was hoping for an away trip to Monaghan.