Ryan Giggs

Started by Cold tea, May 25, 2011, 07:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

That's actually a brilliant idea for a film or book or even real life.

Some boy goes about riding men's wives and signs his name on their arse as a calling card type of thing. Then the next night when the wives are getting their clothes on you spot his signiture and go 'ah fock, he was here too, fock sake'. I'm not sure how it ends, maybe all the men ride the phantom philanderer and leave their signitures on his arse although maybe in permanent marker as a lesson.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

AQMP

David Ford reveals there are 4 super injunction in place in NI

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13668622

pintsofguinness

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 06, 2011, 09:57:48 AM
Quote from: AQMP on June 06, 2011, 09:11:41 AM
This guy has the morals of....a Premiership footballer.

He has the morals of most men that would do the same given half the chance.
As mentioned earlier, imagine the moral Police on here if people started naming GAA players who have had indiscretions.  It would be like the reaction those people have when ever someone on this board says something derogatory or makes a joke about a deceased Irish person, in comparison to the reaction to the comments made about deceased individuals who are not from this island.
Most men would cheat with their brother's wife/partner? Are you for real?
I assume you wouldn't leave your brother and woman in the same room. 

And if you can't see the difference between people commenting on a story that's in every newspaper and people posting up rumours they heard down the pub that could destroy a man's home life then you must be a bit thick.
That said, I agree with you on the last sentence.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2011, 09:32:06 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on June 06, 2011, 09:57:48 AM
Quote from: AQMP on June 06, 2011, 09:11:41 AM
This guy has the morals of....a Premiership footballer.

He has the morals of most men that would do the same given half the chance.
As mentioned earlier, imagine the moral Police on here if people started naming GAA players who have had indiscretions.  It would be like the reaction those people have when ever someone on this board says something derogatory or makes a joke about a deceased Irish person, in comparison to the reaction to the comments made about deceased individuals who are not from this island.
Most men would cheat with their brother's wife/partner? Are you for real?
I assume you wouldn't leave your brother and woman in the same room. 

And if you can't see the difference between people commenting on a story that's in every newspaper and people posting up rumours they heard down the pub that could destroy a man's home life then you must be a bit thick.
That said, I agree with you on the last sentence.
You've met him then?

HiMucker

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 06, 2011, 01:48:35 PM
Why is this even a thread?  As for the people spreading rumours about a GAA player, they are exactly that and shud be treated as such.  Aimless gossip can wreck people.  Everyone wise up and mind your own business
You complain about gossip but you read a gossip thread about Ryan Gigggs?  Bit rich.  Dont try and say you came into look at this for his career stats

stew

If what thye are saying about Giggs banging the sister in law he is far worse than Terry ever was, ffs, 3 billion wemen on the planet and he has to shag his brothers wife. Giggs has shamed himself, his club and most of all his wife and family, he is tiger esque if this is true.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Over the Bar

I heard a story last night that he banged her sister as well as 4 of her best friends and several dozen cheerleaders when on the US tour.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 07, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
I heard a story last night that he banged her sister as well as 4 of her best friends and several dozen cheerleaders when on the US tour.
Why not.

Offalylad

Ryan Giggs... who would have ever suspected it!!! Roger Federer is next lads...

Trout

Wh do you expect from soccer scum?
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Cold tea

Quote from: stew on June 07, 2011, 10:02:54 PM
If what thye are saying about Giggs banging the sister in law he is far worse than Terry ever was, ffs, 3 billion wemen on the planet and he has to shag his brothers wife. Giggs has shamed himself, his club and most of all his wife and family, he is tiger esque if this is true.

You are reading too much into him, he's obviously just a pure ballbag with no though process at all.  £100k a week or whatever and people defending his actions because he can kick a football, society is fucked!

boojangles

Quote from: Trout on June 07, 2011, 10:28:57 PM
Wh do you expect from soccer scum?

Exactly. I think we should ban soccer in Ireland before the 'infidelity' bug reaches here.

spuds

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 07, 2011, 10:06:02 PM

Fair f*&ks to you Giggs you dawg
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

HiMucker

Quote from: Offalylad on June 07, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
Ryan Giggs... who would have ever suspected it!!! Roger Federer is next lads...
Ye wouldn blame him his wife is wile looking