Ryan Giggs

Started by Cold tea, May 25, 2011, 07:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

This guy has the morals of....a Premiership footballer.

nrico2006

Quote from: AQMP on June 06, 2011, 09:11:41 AM

He has the morals of most men that would do the same given half the chance.  As mentioned earlier, imagine the moral Police on here if people started naming GAA players who have had indiscretions.  It would be like the reaction those people have when ever someone on this board says something derogatory or makes a joke about a deceased Irish person, in comparison to the reaction to the comments made about deceased individuals who are not from this island. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ludermor

You have to admit there is a completely different reaction from a lot of people on this site to the Giggs affair to that of Terry and Gerrard!

laoislad

Quote from: ludermor on June 06, 2011, 10:54:00 AM
You have to admit there is a completely different reaction from a lot of people on this site to the Giggs affair to that of Terry and Gerrard!

And one or two who were so outraged at Terry haven't even bothered to comment on Giggs...strange that!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 06, 2011, 09:57:48 AM
Quote from: AQMP on June 06, 2011, 09:11:41 AM

He has the morals of most men that would do the same given half the chance.  As mentioned earlier, imagine the moral Police on here if people started naming GAA players who have had indiscretions.  It would be like the reaction those people have when ever someone on this board says something derogatory or makes a joke about a deceased Irish person, in comparison to the reaction to the comments made about deceased individuals who are not from this island.
Shag the brother's wife? You Strabane boys are animals.

Doogie Browser

I think if some posters on here found Giggs in bed with their missus they would ask him if he was comfortable enough!

rrhf

Can't believe there are self respecting gaa people interested in this stuff.  I like giggs do I care or gossip about his love life. No.  I just can't get the type of individual who gets off on talking about others personal stuff

Bingo

for the umpteen time why has Gerrard been dragged into this?

ludermor

Quote from: Bingo on June 06, 2011, 12:17:21 PM

for the umpteen time why has Gerrard been dragged into this?
There was rumours about him and there was plenty of comments on the board about him! I brought it up to contrast the reactions between him and Giggs. Is that ok with you?

maddog

Quote from: rrhf on June 06, 2011, 11:50:26 AM
Can't believe there are self respecting gaa people interested in this stuff.  I like giggs do I care or gossip about his love life. No.  I just can't get the type of individual who gets off on talking about others personal stuff

agree 100% - he is a footballer not a moral compass ffs

AQMP

Interesting to see that the Sunday World's lead story yesterday was actually flouting an injunction taken out in Britain.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 06, 2011, 11:41:37 AM
I think if some posters on here found Giggs in bed with their missus they would ask him if he was comfortable enough!
:D
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

under the bar

Maybe giggsys brother is  just jealous & made the whole thing up?

Tyrone Gaa

Why is this even a thread?  As for the people spreading rumours about a GAA player, they are exactly that and shud be treated as such.  Aimless gossip can wreck people.  Everyone wise up and mind your own business
Living the dream!!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 06, 2011, 11:41:37 AM
:D new devil and EC would have a nice cup of tea waiting for him when he finished and maybe get him autograph the wife's arse!