Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Semi Final:
Ballinderry Shamrocks(Derry) v Crossmaglen Rangers(Armagh)
2-30pm   Casement Park
Martin Sludden

Will they need extra stewards for this match?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sammymaguire

I hear James Sherry the Roslea captain and midfielder has fractured his jaw in the County League Final v Devenish. Major blow which will be hard to see Roslea overcome even though they were massive outsiders anyway, they rely an awful lot on Sherry winning possession in the middle of the park.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Mont

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 07, 2011, 04:23:25 PM
Semi Final:
Ballinderry Shamrocks(Derry) v Crossmaglen Rangers(Armagh)
2-30pm   Casement Park
Martin Sludden

Will they need extra stewards for this match?

Lord above, has anyone thought this one through??
Madness will ensue on Sunday regardless of who wins.
2teams very hard on the listeners at the best of times........wee Marty will wish he was back in Croker

Mont

And let's hope there is no skullduggery from paidi when taking charge of one of their biggest rivals game ;)

screenexile

Really looking forward to Sundays game I have to say I have a sneaky feeling Ballinderry can do it. They seem to have the right blend of youth and experience and I fancy them to give Cross their toughest game.

I fail to see all the talk of Burren they have no recent pedigree to suggest they are capable of beating Cross and Down teams haven't a great record in the Ulster Club. Whoever wins this match will win Ulster I think! Bderry by 2

MR99

Sludden better avoid the tunnel at half time, McKinless has a habit of targeting Dromore men in the tunnel  ;D

tonesfirstandlast

Screenexile, on what evidence do you base that prediction? I, to, was at the the Cross/St Galls games and like a previous post of yours on that game, I was in awe of the football Crossmaglen played until they had the game sown up and saw it out. How you could imagine that ballinderry have the slightest chance, I do not know. Having watched them in most of their championship games this year i think that they could get one hell of a stuffing as St galls are a far better team than ballinderry.

Their corner back Morgan will put gilligan in his pocket just like what he did with Niblock although toitally illegally and how the umpires let him off with it was an absolute disgrace. They have no one to mark Clarke and their better players are to old to match the all ireland champions.

In my opinion, Cross will win by at least 6 points proving if proof is needed that derry football is in worst state in a long number of years.
Having said and not being a lover of ballinderry, that I hope the referee and officials will keep a close eye on Crossmaglen as on that day, I rarely saw more cynical off the ball play.

riptorn

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on November 07, 2011, 11:55:28 PM
Screenexile, on what evidence do you base that prediction? I, to, was at the the Cross/St Galls games and like a previous post of yours on that game, I was in awe of the football Crossmaglen played until they had the game sown up and saw it out. How you could imagine that ballinderry have the slightest chance, I do not know. Having watched them in most of their championship games this year i think that they could get one hell of a stuffing as St galls are a far better team than ballinderry.

Their corner back Morgan will put gilligan in his pocket just like what he did with Niblock although toitally illegally and how the umpires let him off with it was an absolute disgrace. They have no one to mark Clarke and their better players are to old to match the all ireland champions.

In my opinion, Cross will win by at least 6 points proving if proof is needed that derry football is in worst state in a long number of years.
Having said and not being a lover of ballinderry, that I hope the referee and officials will keep a close eye on Crossmaglen as on that day, I rarely saw more cynical off the ball play.

lol they've done enough to beat every team put infront of them, including your own club. You also said they'd suffer a big defeat in the last game.

crossfire

What angelic club are you from.? ;)

brokencrossbar1

Not even going to nibble, that bait is  nowhere near tasty enough!!!!

HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD

Quote from: crossfire on November 08, 2011, 02:09:24 AM

Jealously GFC or in other words Bellaghy :D :D

screenexile

Quote from: HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD on November 08, 2011, 08:13:58 AM
Quote from: crossfire on November 08, 2011, 02:09:24 AM

Jealously GFC or in other words Bellaghy :D :D

Oh god don't start him "blah blah blah History blah blah we've won blah blah" . . . you'll not get too much sense out of him about the future though!!

riptorn

skeog

at least we know with sludden cross wont get away with their cynicism and sneaky digs when ref not looking

riptorn

Quote from: skeog on November 08, 2011, 08:53:51 PM
at least we know with sludden cross wont get away with their cynicism and sneaky digs when ref not looking

but if he isn't looking then they will... lol

(i'm not saying Cross be at that craic)