Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 29, 2011, 08:43:30 PM
Cross to win easy in the end me thinks

Ballinderry should win the other game by 1-3pts

With our depleted squad Cross should win out by 6. Other game is harder to call. Home advantage my give Dromore that bit extra
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

crossfire

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 29, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
Quote from: Armaghgael on October 29, 2011, 08:43:30 PM
Cross to win easy in the end me thinks

Ballinderry should win the other game by 1-3pts

With our depleted squad Cross should win out by 6. Other game is harder to call. Home advantage my give Dromore that bit extra

We had a depleted squad in the corresponding fixture last year and still won.

You are playing mind games.

Milltown Row2

So even more a reason that you'll win handy tomorrow ffs! Honestly no wind up.

We couldn't beat cross last year with our best team. Minus our better players we are on a hiding. Hopefully someone else from Armagh wins soon

Hats off to yas. The good money will be on Cross at minus 2 11/8. We will stay with yas till ten minutes into second half then fall away.

Nothing won on a auld discussion board lads. I'm sure none of the lads would even read these things
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bridgegael

"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

flantheman82

Unfortunately I have to work today so can't make it to the game. Never used a radio in my life to listen to the games. Where's best for me to listen to the match? Internet, iPhone, does sky have the station it's being broadcast on?
Thanks for your help.

Milltown Row2

Radio ulster is doing the game Paul. 1341 mw i think.

flantheman82

It's as well I don't wind up people on here as you do milltown with you outing me there!
But ta anyway

Gold

No harm to ya Flan but i think you outed yourself with that username!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Gold

Is this game on TV or not today?? Says the Kerry final is on TV??
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Onion Bag

Good luck to crossmaglen today in their quest to put back to back ulsters together and who knows what else!
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

tyssam5

David McKeown

Cross goal twice in the first minute of second half. All over bar the shouting. 3-5 to 0-2
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

tyssam5

David McKeown

Cross win by 7 or 8 points. St Galls had a mini fight back with 2 quick goals but Cross stemmed the tide and ran out comfortable victors. Couple of worrying injuries to their number 8 and Paul Kernan though.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Hoof Hearted

Where will Cross/Bderry be at ? Omagh or Casement ? Maybe Enniskillen ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012