mattockranger

will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Hardy

Overall Bad Experience
Outsider Ban Expected

mylestheslasher

I think I can speak for everyone in Cavan when I say how upset we are to see this Meath team with a Monaghan manager doing so poorly :D

ck

Banty is the least of the Meath worries. Martin McElkennon is reported to be getting 135 euros per session. (+ travel from Tyrone). God only knows what Banty pockets.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

demusicman

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 09, 2011, 06:08:39 PM
I think I can speak for everyone in Cavan when I say how upset we are to see this Meath team with a Monaghan manager doing so poorly :D
Some things never change ???

GrandMasterFlash

A Cavan man having an opinion on managerial matters is humorous. Take a brief look at your own managerial history. I think you're in the running for the Guinness book of records for most GAA managers in a decade, ever.

Gaffer

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on April 10, 2011, 08:43:42 AM

A Cavan man having an opinion on managerial matters is humorous. Take a brief look at your own managerial history. I think you're in the running for the Guinness book of records for most GAA managers in a decade, ever.

:D C'mon, make your mind up ! Is it decade or ever ?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Maguire01

Quote from: Gaffer on April 10, 2011, 09:50:09 AM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on April 10, 2011, 08:43:42 AM

:D C'mon, make your mind up ! Is it decade or ever ?
I think you need to read it again. He's saying the most managers ever - within one decade.

Hardy

Where?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Hardy on April 10, 2011, 10:19:47 AM

Where?

Ah come on Hardy you can be more creative than that, that is a big let down :D