fer fecks sake.. MING!!!??

Started by lawnseed, March 06, 2011, 02:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:10:11 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:03:48 PM
Might I once again ask you, have you anything other than pictures of specific acts or do you rely on sensationalist generalisations? The IRA carried out thousands of attacks. The vast majority of which were on british security forces. Do your photos disprove this?

You remind me of the mule
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EhQVo7lWS8

It is my opinion that I have satisfactorly dealth with this question. You can't use force to change a persons opinions. 26 County politics is going to be a very frustrating experience for Sinn Féin, I can see it all now  ;)

You haven't dealt with it. You just put up a few pictures which demonstarate the minority of IRA attacks. I could put up pictures of Old IRA innocent victims and claim that the Old IRA were hence murderous criminals and thugs and terrorists but I then would be misleading and misrepresenting the truth. Do your pictures disprove my point that the vast majority of IRA attacks were on British security forces or are you deliberately being sensationalist???

You truely are making an awful clown of yourself here Mayo.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 08, 2011, 01:14:52 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:11:17 PM
I love the way SF'rs can just quickly scroll past those pictures while I'm sure they make everyone else sick.

YOUR A TUBE!

Smashing and enlightened contribution. I guess you vote SF, would I be correct?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:15:59 PM
Might I once again ask you, have you anything other than pictures of specific acts or do you rely on sensationalist generalisations? The IRA carried out thousands of attacks. The vast majority of which were on british security forces. Do your photos disprove this?

It is my opinion that I have satisfactorly dealth with this question. You can't use force to change a persons opinions. 26 County politics is going to be a very frustrating experience for Sinn Féin, I can see it all now  ;)

You haven't dealt with it. You just put up a few pictures which demonstarate the minority of IRA attacks. I could put up pictures of Old IRA innocent victims and claim that the Old IRA were hence murderous criminals and thugs and terrorists but I then would be misleading and misrepresenting the truth. Do your pictures disprove my point that the vast majority of IRA attacks were on British security forces or are you deliberately being sensationalist???

Perhaps I am making a clown of myself, but I'm sure there are quite a few people on here who might say the same about your posts on this thread.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:20:35 PM

Perhaps I am making a clown of myself, but I'm sure there are quite a few people on here who might say the same about your posts on this thread.

That's for them to decide, but while they do, could you answer my question or need I ask you every questio a dozen times first?

You just put up a few pictures which demonstarate the minority of IRA attacks. I could put up pictures of Old IRA innocent victims and claim that the Old IRA were hence murderous criminals and thugs and terrorists but I then would be misleading and misrepresenting the truth. Do your pictures disprove my point that the vast majority of IRA attacks were on British security forces or are you deliberately being sensationalist???
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Look at the pictures and you will see why you won't be within an asses roar of government in the Republic any time soon. They are what the electorate of the Republic remember when they see the word Sinn Féin beside a candidates name.

trueblue1234

In my opinion you most definitely haven't.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 08, 2011, 01:31:54 PM

In my opinion you most definitely haven't.

Thats your right newbie!!!  ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

To think this was supposed to have been a thread about Luke "Ming" Flanagan, seems to have got hijacked lost along the way.

trueblue1234

Indeed it is. I'm no lover of SF or defender of the IRA but your debating over the last couple of pages has been poor. NS made a simple point that the majority of the IRA's attacks were on British security forces (Whether this was moral or not is another question). Instead of pointing to a source showing something to contradict this you have put up emotive pictures to try and slip away from his point. He never said all the attacks were against the seciurity forces. If he had your pictures may have had a relevance. But again considering he didn't, their pointless. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Tubberman

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:25:37 PM

That's for them to decide, but while they do, could you answer my question or need I ask you every questio a dozen times first?

You just put up a few pictures which demonstarate the minority of IRA attacks. I could put up pictures of Old IRA innocent victims and claim that the Old IRA were hence murderous criminals and thugs and terrorists but I then would be misleading and misrepresenting the truth. Do your pictures disprove my point that the vast majority of IRA attacks were on British security forces or are you deliberately being sensationalist???

And what point are you trying to make by repeating that over the last 5 or so pages?
That it's ok to kill 100 innocent civilians for example, as long as you kill 101 security forces?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 08, 2011, 01:44:02 PM
Indeed it is. I'm no lover of SF or defender of the IRA but your debating over the last couple of pages has been poor. NS made a simple point that the majority of the IRA's attacks were on British security forces (Whether this was moral or not is another question). Instead of pointing to a source showing something to contradict this you have put up emotive pictures to try and slip away from his point. He never said all the attacks were against the seciurity forces. If he had your pictures may have had a relevance. But again considering he didn't, their pointless.

I seem to forget where I actually said any different, if you find it, can you qoute me, because I seem to have forgotten where I said otherwise.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:29:02 PM
Look at the pictures and you will see why you won't be within an asses roar of government in the Republic any time soon. They are what the electorate of the Republic remember when they see the word Sinn Féin beside a candidates name.

Did you not say a few pages back that it is the people in the north living in the past and not those in the 26??

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:51:35 PM

Did you not say a few pages back that it is the people in the north living in the past and not those in the 26??

I personaly remember the atrocities of the 1980's onwards, can you remember the 1920's?

Nally Stand

Quote from: Tubberman on March 08, 2011, 01:47:13 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:25:37 PM

And what point are you trying to make by repeating that over the last 5 or so pages?
That it's ok to kill 100 innocent civilians for example, as long as you kill 101 security forces?

I'm mentioning it to challenge Mayo's photographic sensationalism. And did the IRA only kill one more non civilian than civilian? Or are you just being sensationalist too? If the actualy number difference isn't the point as civilians still lost their lives, then surely the PIRA and Old IRA deserve equal criticism?

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:53:50 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:51:35 PM

I personaly remember the atrocities of the 1980's onwards, can you remember the 1920's?

You can't remember the atrocities of the 20's either. Which probably explains why you look at that time through such rose tinted glasses.

P.S. Do you remember the british army smashing through your house, laughing as they did so, before moving on to the next house? I do.