fer fecks sake.. MING!!!??

Started by lawnseed, March 06, 2011, 02:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

thebigfella

Quote from: Franko on March 08, 2011, 12:14:06 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:20:45 AM
Get over the past?????

Northerners and NI SF'rs are all Free State this, Blueshirt that, who are the hypocrites, when you can get over blaming Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil for the 1920's & 1930's we will wait another 4-7 decades to stop blaming SF-IRA for the 1960's/70's/80's/90's/00's.

Fair enough. Hypocrites.

Civil War politics is only alive and well in the 6.

Hold on a second.  The reason that 'northerners' continue to mention this is because, unlike yourself, who has the luxury of living on the 'correct' side of the treaty divide, the fact that I pay my tax to the British exchequer means that Civil War politics is very much in the present to me.

:D Not sure that is true at the moment.

Billys Boots

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 10:59:13 AM
Quote from: Billys Boots on March 08, 2011, 10:48:27 AM
Quoteit beggars belief that a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal.

Since when is 'a criminal' 'criminals'?  Even in Nally Stand-world?

Jaysus keep squirming...

So if you are shocked that "a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal" does that not suggest that all SF voters support criminals? If you meant one SF criminal individual, would you not then say that it shocks youu that "an apologist for a certain SF member would have an issue with being represented by a criminal?"

Jaysus man, if you want to call SF criminals, then tear away, but don't start denying that its what you meant. Have the courage of your convictions or else admit you were simply spouting sh1te that you don't actually believe to be true when you stated :
Quoteit beggars belief that a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal.

You really are a sad little bully - they'll love you in Connolly House.  Go on and work yourself up into a pretend lather about that.  What can you possibly interpret from that sentence - I know, everyone in Connolly House loves bullies, and all little bullies are sad, and all sad bullies are little.  Is there a course on stupidity you have to do to become a Shinner?  Jaysus.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Nally Stand

Might I once again ask you, have you anything other than pictures of specific acts or do you rely on sensationalist generalisations? The IRA carried out thousands of attacks. The vast majority of which were on british security forces. Do your photos disprove this? If there was similar media coverage to provide us with photos of immoral Old IRA attacks, would that be enough to change your mind about them, or are your rose tinted glasses just too comfortable?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

Quote from: Billys Boots on March 08, 2011, 12:54:20 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 10:59:13 AM
Quote from: Billys Boots on March 08, 2011, 10:48:27 AM

Since when is 'a criminal' 'criminals'?  Even in Nally Stand-world?

Jaysus keep squirming...

So if you are shocked that "a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal" does that not suggest that all SF voters support criminals? If you meant one SF criminal individual, would you not then say that it shocks youu that "an apologist for a certain SF member would have an issue with being represented by a criminal?"

Jaysus man, if you want to call SF criminals, then tear away, but don't start denying that its what you meant. Have the courage of your convictions or else admit you were simply spouting sh1te that you don't actually believe to be true when you stated :

You really are a sad little bully - they'll love you in Connolly House.  Go on and work yourself up into a pretend lather about that.  What can you possibly interpret from that sentence - I know, everyone in Connolly House loves bullies, and all little bullies are sad, and all sad bullies are little.  Is there a course on stupidity you have to do to become a Shinner?  Jaysus.

Personal abuse out of the system? Could you answer me now then?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

deiseach

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 12:36:48 PM
Quote from: deiseach on March 08, 2011, 12:32:16 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 12:23:20 PM
So do you believe that for the Old IRA; unarmed men, women and children were legitimate targets? They did deliberately kill a number of them after all. They didn't represent a threat. Can I deduce from this that you hold the Old IRA in equal distain as you hold the IRA of more recent times in?

*Note how I stated that they "Killed a number of them" rather than said they "waged war on them" as the PIRA apparently did on the Guards if your sensationalism was to have went unchecked.

I've outlined a substantive difference between the Old IRA and the Provos. Even if all other things were equal, I think I can use that to explain why I am less disdainful of the Old IRA than the Provos

Right so the PIRA having killed i think 6 Guards. And this is how you distinguish the two campaigns? So then the life of a gaurd is more precious than an unarmed civilian? The Old IRA killed more civilians than the PIRA did Guards.

I didn't say I thought all other things were equal. It really would require an essay to get across the nuances of the differences between the Troubles of the 1920's and the Troubles of the 1960-90's. The nature of the forces arrayed against the respective IRAs is one of them. The nature of the mandate is another (1918 election v minority support even among Northern Nationalists). But you make a very good point. What is the difference between shooting some innocent Protestant in the 1920's and one in the 1970's? The answer is 'none', and I can understand the rage of Northern Nationalists at the arbitrary way politicians can distinguish between the two

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Not to mention all the innocent Irish people living in Britain who got a good hiding thanks to these activities.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Nally Stand

Might I once again ask you, have you anything other than pictures of specific acts or do you rely on sensationalist generalisations? The IRA carried out thousands of attacks. The vast majority of which were on british security forces. Do your photos disprove this?

You remind me of the mule
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EhQVo7lWS8

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:03:48 PM
Might I once again ask you, have you anything other than pictures of specific acts or do you rely on sensationalist generalisations? The IRA carried out thousands of attacks. The vast majority of which were on british security forces. Do your photos disprove this?

You remind me of the mule
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EhQVo7lWS8

It is my opinion that I have satisfactorly dealth with this question. You can't use force to change a persons opinions. 26 County politics is going to be a very frustrating experience for Sinn Féin, I can see it all now  ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I love the way SF'rs can just quickly scroll past those pictures while I'm sure they make everyone else sick.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:11:17 PM
I love the way SF'rs can just quickly scroll past those pictures while I'm sure they make everyone else sick.

YOUR A TUBE!