Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Deal_Me_In on April 22, 2007, 03:59:46 PM
Any word on how the vocational final finished up?

I think the Vocational scoreline was 0-09 to 0-12. Can't confirm for definate at the moment, but Tyrone did win.
Testing Accessibility

bloody mary

1-12 to 0-9 for Tyrone
Armagh lost to cork in u21s, they were 6 down at halftime, got it back to 1 and kevin o'rourke missed a goal chance, cork won by 1

Lecale2

Div 2 Final

Latest

Wicklow 0-04 Laois 0-11

The Real Laoislad

Full Time

Laois 2-19
Wicklow 0-08

If we manage to beat Limerick in playoffs (which is a joke by the way as we should be promoted as champions and not have to play a playoff)
it will mean Laois and Galway are the only two counties in Ireland with both senior codes playing in the First Division
Would this make us the joint best GAA county in Ireland    ;) ;D

You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

i wouldn't give you a prayer of beating limerick based on that game. it's the same with dublin last year we got beaten by westmeath soon after beating kerry in the div 2 final- the pace of the div 1 is on a different planet to div 2 unfortunately. i'd be surprised if you within 10 points of limerick.

The Real Laoislad

Yeah i agree but do you think it's fair that we have to play them? Surely the team that wins the league should go up?
How are teams like Laois suppose to improve if the are in Div 2 all the time
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thejuice

After 7 Mins

Meath             0-2
Rosscommon    0-1

Brian Farrell With Meaths 2 points
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Ros      0-3
Meath  0-2

After 11 mins
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mayo51

thejuice

Ros      0-3
Meath  0-8

10 Players booked

Brian Farrell with 6 points

Almost half time

thejuice

Waterford   0-6
Kilkenny      0-5

22mins 1st half

muppet

7 5

poxy ref

decies should be way ahead
MWWSI 2017

muppet

11 8

32 mins

ref terrible blowing for everything and anything
no flow to the game as a result
MWWSI 2017

muppet

ht decies 11
    cats      9

should be a great game some good scores
waterford backs inspired but game pretty dead thanks to whistle happy man in the middle
MWWSI 2017

An Laoch

Waterford playing some great stuff. 3 stunning long range frees from Ken McGrath. Not many scores from play, Mullane and Shanahan still to get off the mark. Good game.