RIP Michaela McAreavey

Started by MR99, January 10, 2011, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

No family should have to deal with a tragedy like this.

Deepest sympathies to both families.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

GaillimhIarthair

Absolutely shocking news and terribly sad.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh si

Minder

According to u.tv they have "identified six potential suspects and were confident of an arrest later today". Also in the report "the killer had used an electronic keycard to enter the room".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Declan

QuoteThe updated news this morning has just made this a whole lot worse for the families involved, hope they find the perpetrator. May she RIP.

Agreed. Absolutely frightening and such a tragedy

Onion Bag

Totally shocking news havent been able to stop thinking about it since yesterday evening.

RIP
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

bennydorano

RIP

That's going to be a very hard one to take. Terrible news.

BennyHarp

This is just truly terrible - went to bed last night thinking that things couldnt get any worse but this story just is absolutely heartbreaking. Hope justice is served very quickly and this doesnt drag on over days and weeks! My prayers are with the Harte's and John!
That was never a square ball!!

ross4life

A fine GAA person has lost a daughter and a man has just lost his new wife, that is an absolute tragedy regardless of the circumstances.

R.I.P.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Quarterback

Still finding it very hard to take in...such an innocent loving girl with so much to live for....May god help the famlies

lynchbhoy

God rest her soul and comfort the poor grieving families.
She was a great Ambassador for the GAA on TV and elswehere.

Fíor Gael

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam dílis. Shocked and numb at this news. A lovely, real genuine down to earth beautiful young woman, a Gael and a Gaeilgeoir. My heart goes out to John Mac and all the families concened.
'Ní neart go cur le cheile'

Ogie84

My deepest sympathies to the Harte family and to her Husband, was absolutely shocked to hear this terrible news yesterday.
RIP

seafoid

I feel so sorry for John the husband and Mickey the father. It is the absolute worst nightmare of any husband or parent.  She had everything to live for and in a few minutes it was taken away from her.   

Go raibh ceol na naingil ina chluasa aici.

STREET FIGHTER

An absolute tradegy which is very difficult to comprehend.

Rip Michaela.

Greatest sympathies for both families.

May God give them the strength to get through this very difficult time.

clarshack

absolutely shocking news. cant get my head round it all.

deepest sympathies to the harte and mcareavey families.