US Congresswoman and some of her staff shot

Started by muppet, January 08, 2011, 06:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 12:13:12 AM
I see you missed skipped over the 3rd quote from above  :P

That is, by some remarkable distance, her best political position: sitting pretty and blowing kisses. The trouble begins when she tries to think clearly, and subsequently attempts to articulate those 'thoughts' (she has plenty of male counterparts). That in itself wouldn't be a problem of course, if it weren't for the goons who hang on her every word like they were the certitudes of Copernicus. 

Tyrone's own loves Sarah
TO loves Sarah
TO loves Sarah nut-job
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Puckoon

Such a sad sad waste. God bless her.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12185872

Arizona shootings: Funeral for victim Christina Green Mr Obama asked the nation to live up to Christina's expectations Continue reading the main story
Giffords shotA call to moral arms
What does 'blood libel' mean?
In pictures: Tucson memorial
Mardell: Palin raises hackles
Christina Taylor Green, the nine-year-old killed in Saturday's shooting in Arizona, is to be buried on Thursday in the first of six such funerals.

Christina, whom President Barack Obama hailed on Wednesday night, was a top student, dancer and athlete.

She had hoped to meet Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords at a constituency event on Saturday when she was killed and Ms Giffords gravely injured.

Doctors say Ms Giffords is making "encouraging" progress in hospital.

They said they had begun intense physical therapy, and that she was able to lift her legs on command.

Jared Loughner, 22, is jailed pending trial in the attack in the city of Tucson. Six people were killed in the shooting, including Christina Green and a federal judge. More than a dozen were wounded.

At a memorial service on Wednesday night, President Barack Obama honoured the victims of the shootings, urging the US to heal divisions opened by "sharply polarised" political debate.

Inspired by Obama

"Imagine," Mr Obama said at a public ceremony in Tucson, "here was a young girl who was just becoming aware of our democracy; just beginning to understand the obligations of citizenship; just starting to glimpse the fact that someday she too might play a part in shaping her nation's future."

A witness to Saturday's attack said Christina had been smiling broadly as she waited in line to meet Ms Giffords.

Christina, who was born on 11 September, 2001, had just been elected to the student council at Mesa Verde Elementary School, and her father has said her interest in politics was inspired by Mr Obama.

"President Obama and his campaign is where she started getting interested in politics, and at least to have heard him mention her makes me feel better," John Green said. "She began her life on a tragedy, on 9/11, and her life was ended with a tragedy, here in Arizona."

Mr Obama called on the nation to honour her: "I want us to live up to her expectations. I want our democracy to be as good as she imagined it."

Giffords' progress

Meanwhile, Ms Giffords's doctors said on Thursday morning that she had opened her eyes and appeared to be trying to focus her vision, "encouraging" signs she was recovering.

Ms Giffords is moving both legs and both arms, has opened both eyes and is responding to friends and family, doctors said.

"She's making the progress that we could hope for her," Dr Michael Lemole said.

In another development, documents released by Pima Community College, where Mr Loughner attended school in the months before the attack, show a pattern of increasingly bizarre behaviour that troubled school officials and police.

The documents suggest Mr Loughner was prone to nonsensical outbursts and was confronted several times by police.

School officials described Mr Loughner's "dark personality" and some feared for their safety around him.

Tyrones own

QuoteTyrone's own loves Sarah TO loves Sarah TO loves Sarah nut -job]
Oh dear Lord....what age are you Fear  ???
Quoteif it weren't for the goons who hang on her every word like they were the certitudes of Copernicus.
Did you get an irony by pass or what  :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 06:55:47 PM
Oh dear Lord....what age are you Fear  ???

Yeah, I really should stop reading dumb material: Top 10 Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 06:55:47 PM

Huh? I'm sure that makes sense somewhere in the labyrinth of your fevered mind.  :P

Tyrones own

QuoteYeah, I really should stop reading dumb material: Top 10 Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes

So it's her fault you're acting like a youngster  ::) ah sure you might as well blame her for that too i suppose :-\

Quote from: Tyrones own on Today at 10:55:47 AM

Huh? I'm sure that makes sense somewhere in the labyrinth of your fevered mind:P

Em...perfect sense, you're the one that finds it difficult to post without mentioning her  :-*
Anyway did the bypass hurt? how long did it take? are you over it :P
  - Walter Lippmann

tyssam5

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 12, 2011, 07:22:21 PM
Lads lads....given the fact that two of his favourite books were non other than
The Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf.
..one of his favourite music videos features the burning of the American Flag hardly bodes well for your argument
Of trying to connect him with Palin, the Tea Party and especially Beck  ::)
Wise up....he was a fecking nut job plain and simple, look at the mug shot FFS!

You know this how?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 10:52:47 PM
Em...perfect sense, you're the one that finds it difficult to post without mentioning her  :-*

Erm... no, I can't mention her for the dumb nut-job she is without yourself, her trusty rottweiler, jumping rabidly to her defence. Leave me alone will you, or I'll cast a critical eye over another one of your 'heroes': GWB!  :D

Tyrones own

QuoteErm... no, I can't mention her for the dumb nut-job she is without yourself, her trusty rottweiler, jumping rabidly to her defence.

It was you that wrote this below right;
Quoteif it weren't for the goons who hang on her every word like they were the certitudes of Copernicus.
Just checking like ;)
QuoteLeave me alone will you, or I'll cast a critical eye over another one of your 'heroes': GWB!
There's a first for everything as they say :D
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: tyssam5 on January 13, 2011, 10:56:43 PM
..one of his favourite music videos features the burning of the American Flag hardly bodes well for your argument

You know this how?
Cause I read it....how do you not know it  ???
  - Walter Lippmann

tyssam5

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 11:08:08 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on January 13, 2011, 10:56:43 PM

You know this how?
Cause I read it....how do you not know it  ???

I read it too, when you wrote it. Where did you read it?

Tyrones own

- Walter Lippmann

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 11:05:02 PM
QuoteErm... no, I can't mention her for the dumb nut-job she is without yourself, her trusty rottweiler, jumping rabidly to her defence.

It was you that wrote this below right;
Just checking like ;)

You're losing me again *: yep, I wrote that, and her trusty rottweiler wasn't found wanting (yourself). And?

* I'm not very good at Palin-think, and frankly, I'm not that interested in learning it.   :'(

tyssam5

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 11:13:13 PM
His facebook profile page  :o

I don't see him on FB. Do you have a link to his page?

Tyrones own

Quote from: tyssam5 on January 13, 2011, 11:19:59 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 11:13:13 PM
His facebook profile page  :o

I don't see him on FB. Do you have a link to his page?
Not handy...No! You don't believe me do ye  8)
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

QuoteYou're losing me again *: yep, I wrote that, and her trusty rottweiler wasn't found wanting (yourself). And?
Ah you're fair easily lost when it suits you, aren't ye  ;D
S l o w l y this time... You said;
if it weren't for the goons who hang on her every word like they were the certitudes of Copernicus.
And I simply asked you if you had indeed had an Irony by pass, reason for my quizzing you on your recent surgery  ;)
was that out of 10 posts on this thread, 8 of them involved Palin... now correct me where I'm wrong and don't look know
...but you might very well be one of those very goons you speak of, hence the Irony
Or to put a finer point on it... Just for you Fear;
"The mind of a liberal is like the pupil of the eye.. the more light you shine on it, the more it contracts" or gets lost  :D
  - Walter Lippmann