5 Sams

Good interview with Tomas...gives Paul a wee touch at the end :D :D

http://media.newstalk.ie/listenback/22/tuesday/2/popup
The Aristocrat Years

5 Sams

Quote from: laoisgaa on December 23, 2010, 05:03:14 PM
Galvinised
Tuesday 28 December - 21:35 on RTE1

Agus arís anocht ar fiche do dtí a haon déag ar RTE 1...
The Aristocrat Years

squire_in_navy_slacks

Enjoyed that show, like galvin alot, great great player........................

Mayo4Sam

The show made him come across as a decent lad, a bit full of his self importance, the irony of the media invading his private life on a show following him was clearly lost, but a nice lad none the less.

And sure if ge wants to go into fashion who gives a f**k, more power to him.

Savage footballer, that's all that matters in my book.......... Now if he could only pick up that injury where the harder he try's to run the slower he gets again we'd all be happier
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Eamonnca1

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on January 31, 2011, 12:43:41 PM
Wearing socks inside-out is in. Or are they out? I'm not sure.

Some socks are better worn inside out so the seams don't chafe your toes. It seems that they put the seams on the inside and they're uncomfortable, it's more comfortable if you wear them the 'wrong' way with the seams on the outside. Socks with decent seams (like sports socks) are okay, a bit more thought seems to have been put into the seams.

gaagaa

i wasn't that impressed with him "JayZ wnts to meet me" and all that crap  ::)

jeez those jeans need to go  ???

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: gaagaa on August 10, 2011, 10:58:54 PM

Ah it was good crack...................mans gotta have a dream outside of the gaa

the jeans with socks and boots were a bit much  ;D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 11, 2011, 07:45:57 PM
Quote from: gaagaa on August 10, 2011, 10:58:54 PM

Ah it was good crack...................mans gotta have a dream outside of the gaa

the jeans with socks and boots were a bit much  ;D

SINA whats your problem with Paul Galvin?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

orangeman

Had Paul Galvin been dishing this out, he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered and would have had an "appointment" with the CCC in Dublin at this stage.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/galvin-arrives-to-rebel-welcome-29151327.html

The look on Noel O'Leary's face is priceless.

rrhf

Unbelievable catalogue of offences there: Biting, pummelling by the elbow, gouging.  Id expect there to be repercussions.  The black card will no doubt prevent this happening in future. These boys need a month each. 

God14

unbelievable pic that. wonder how the incident looked in real time?

Noel O'Leary is one hardy boy... thats the most positive term i could think of to describe him!

Main Street

Quote from: orangeman on March 25, 2013, 10:42:35 AM
The look on Noel O'Leary's face is priceless.
;D
The 'fingers caught in the till' look.
Galvin would be forgiven for letting his gnashers bite down hard.

ONeill

Galvin has to be done for biting there. Kissane and O'Leary do well not to react.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

The Central Council has confirmed it is to establish an investigation into allegations of biting during Sunday's national football league game between Kerry and Cork. The referee's report of referee is exptected to say that as son as Galvin came on as sub, he looked boxing and bit Noel O'Leary with O'Leary reportedly going to Tralee General Hospital for treatment on the bitten finger.

At a meeting this evening the Central Council GAA competitions control committee "agreed to establish an investigation" that will be "based on the contents of the referee's report and few partial Cork supporters and officials which should be more than enough to find Galvin guilty."

Making the announcement on Twitter, the Council added: "A group has been established to conduct the investigation and will be reporting back to the CCC in due course.

"There will be no further comment on this issue until the investigation is complete."

Cork's Noel O'Leary alleged he was repeatedly physically abused by Paul Galvin and that the Gooch gave him a dirty look during Sunday's defeat in Tralee.

Ard Stiurthoir Padraig Duffy made it clear yesterday, that any player found guilty of biting will face severe penalties and that if it is found to be Galvin, they're talking about debarment and excommunication from the chapel as well as refusing entry to all boutiques in Dublin.

Kerry have promised to "cooperate fully" with the investigation, admitting they were "shocked and saddened but not surprised" by the allegations.

© 2013 irishtimes.com

BartSimpson

Quote from: orangeman on March 25, 2013, 06:24:03 PM
The Central Council has confirmed it is to establish an investigation into allegations of biting during Sunday's national football league game between Kerry and Cork. The referee's report of referee is exptected to say that as son as Galvin came on as sub, he looked boxing and bit Noel O'Leary with O'Leary reportedly going to Tralee General Hospital for treatment on the bitten finger.

At a meeting this evening the Central Council GAA competitions control committee "agreed to establish an investigation" that will be "based on the contents of the referee's report and few partial Cork supporters and officials which should be more than enough to find Galvin guilty."

Making the announcement on Twitter, the Council added: "A group has been established to conduct the investigation and will be reporting back to the CCC in due course.

"There will be no further comment on this issue until the investigation is complete."

Cork's Noel O'Leary alleged he was repeatedly physically abused by Paul Galvin and that the Gooch gave him a dirty look during Sunday's defeat in Tralee.

Ard Stiurthoir Padraig Duffy made it clear yesterday, that any player found guilty of biting will face severe penalties and that if it is found to be Galvin, they're talking about debarment and excommunication from the chapel as well as refusing entry to all boutiques in Dublin.

Kerry have promised to "cooperate fully" with the investigation, admitting they were "shocked and saddened but not surprised" by the allegations.

© 2013 irishtimes.com
LOL
guwan the parish