Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Estimator

Banana Man

Quote from: Estimator on March 18, 2011, 11:13:32 AM
QF Draw
Real Madrid v Spurs

spurs could do it! real madrid weren't too impressive, chelski v manu will be a grudge game, tough to call, chelsea might shade it, barca will win that one and probably inter, my 4 winners are:

Spurs
Chelsea
Barca
Inter

Estimator

Semi-Final:

Inter / Schalke v Chelsea / Man U

Real / Spurs v Barca / Shakhtar

quit yo jibbajabba

some decent match ups.

is it just me, or does the fact that the semi finals are pre drawn annoy anyone else?

Think it takes away from the whole drama thing a bit.....

thebigfella

Utd due a big win and some luck against Chelsea. I think with a 'fair' ref ;) utd to win 3-1 over both legs.

Minder

Quote from: thebigfella on March 18, 2011, 11:41:59 AM
Utd due a big win and some luck against Chelsea. I think with a 'fair' ref ;) utd to win 3-1 over both legs.

I hope there is a ref that will be keeping an eye out for the numerous divers in the Utd team.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

Quote from: Minder on March 18, 2011, 11:48:15 AM

I hope there is a ref that will be keeping an eye out for the numerous divers in the Utd team.

and Chelsea dont have any?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

thebigfella

If anything I hope Utd win with a dodgy penalty from a Nani dive. The more theatrics and crying he puts on the better.

gallsman

Real won't have too much difficulty getting past Spurs, especially with Ronaldo back.

United/Chelsea could go wither way. United's injury crisis spells big trouble, especially with the FA cup to play as well.

Unwelcome trip to eastern Ukraine for a tired looking Barca team, but they'll come through handily enough.

Inter to get past Schalke.

If Real and Barca get through there will be five Clasicos this season!

EC Unique

ross4life

What a shocker that draw was..who would have guessed it  ???

If united have there key players fit they will have a excellent chance to make there 3rd final in 4 years but in the long run it could damage there title challenge, so mixed feeling about that.

Real Madrid should shade the spurs tie while Barca will beat Shakhtar about 4-1 on AGG & Inter should have enough to beat another German team.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

I reckon this is chelsea's year.