FF
FG
LAB
SF
Others
Greens
Not going to Vote

An Gaeilgoir

Had the FF crew at my door an hour ago. Sheepish is a word that springs to mind, he was stuffing flyers swihen i opened the door on him. He had a tough ten minutes at my door. He mentioned "new era" several times.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: armaghniac on January 28, 2011, 05:27:20 PM
    Invade the isle of man and keep as tax free haven for foreign investors with the Manx paying crazy tax to the Dail

Leading to making Standard-English, Connacht-Irish, Ulster-Irish, Munster-Irish, North-Mayo-Irish, Manx, Cant, Shelta, Ullans, Hiberno-English, Norse, Yola, Mid-Ulster English, Scots-Gaelic, Old-French, Welsh, Flemish, Palatine-German, Republican-French, Norman-French, Norse-Gaelic, Spanish, Frisian, Anglo-Saxon, Latin, Cornish, Pictish, Yiddish and a few other English variates to be made compulsory on the Leaving Cert and made national languages.

With calls to include Polish, Arabic, Lithuanian, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Mexican-Spanish, various traditional Afircan languages, Stran, Hindi, Magyar, Romance, Roma, and of course Deustch among others to be included.

I agree with invading the Isle of Man. The assets therein could be used to pay off the national debt and Manx could be reintroduced with a proper Gaelic orthography.

I am not sure about all these other languages, but if you must have some the Frisian seems a runner.

The first list are all languages that immigrants or natives of Ireland prior to the 20'th century spoke at one time while living in Ireland. So your lot are Frisians armaghniac?  ;) Must have come across with Richard de Clare.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on January 28, 2011, 07:02:06 PM
Had the FF crew at my door an hour ago. Sheepish is a word that springs to mind, he was stuffing flyers swihen i opened the door on him. He had a tough ten minutes at my door. He mentioned "new era" several times.

We need a new era like just after the French Revolution.

armaghniac

QuoteSo your lot are Frisians armaghniac?

My uncle used to have a rake of frisians, lovely milk. I'd like to be able to talk to them.
Horslips had a song in Manx, as had the Bee Gees

QuoteHe mentioned "new era" several times.

Wait until the Shinner arrives, they'll be on about a new Éire.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: armaghniac on January 28, 2011, 07:34:15 PM

My uncle used to have a rake of frisians, lovely milk. I'd like to be able to talk to them.

:D

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: armaghniac on January 28, 2011, 07:34:15 PM

If the Shinners arrive ask them what the vat rate currently is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UoGl78MzWY

armaghniac

QuoteIf the Shinners arrive ask them what the vat rate currently is.

I'll bet they know the difference in the duty on green diesel.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shamrock Shore

Enda Kenny arrives home from meeting with José Manuel Barrosa with a deal

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 28, 2011, 10:37:05 PM

A you must of missed this

The Panzars are already in Paris.

lawnseed

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on January 28, 2011, 07:02:06 PM
have you no dog?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 28, 2011, 10:37:05 PM

very good shamrock  :D

Fear ón Srath Bán

I'm still inconsolably in mourning for our ex-Taoiseach, Bertie Ahern, who yesterday expressed his profound disappointment at the single greatest failure of his tenure of Office: that we yet didn't have a national stadium.

I felt so utterly wretched for him, especially as he had such an arduous and heartbreaking struggle wading through the homeless on the street to reach that microphone.

Nice one SS  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

All of a Sludden

Will you vote FF FoSB or are you still undecided?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

All of a Sludden

Always voted FF, but definitely wont this time. Haven't made my mind up as to who I will vote for this time around, but it definitely wont be Sinn Fein. I may have voted for Tomas Sharkey if he had been allowed to run instead of the parachuted candidate. Cant see myself voting FG, that would be like supporting Meath.

Obviously FF are going to take the rap for the state of the country. They are going to take a tanking at the election. The sitting TDs know it, how many of them will stand again?

I don't think we need a slap on the wrist. A kick in the balls would be more apt. A lot of people  lost the run of themselves and in fact still are. A lot of business`now go to the wall to avoid paying what they owe. They see it as the easy/cost effective way out, but its the ordinary person who suffers most. I see this every day and its just not how we should do things.

The ordinary man never could live the life of a millionaire, but he could get a hell of a lot of credit. He is now paying it back, with interest as there is no alternative for him.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.