Death of a Kangaroo at Dublin Birthday party.

Started by The Real Laoislad, October 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Worker

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2011, 11:32:37 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2011, 11:23:24 AM
Nothing funny about animal cruelty.
FFS! A man danced with a kangaroo. He didn't fcukin rape it.

It wasn't a dog who might have been used to human contact, it was a kangaroo. Kangaroos aren't usually domesticated.  The poor thing must have been terrorised. Oh, and it died afterwards. Sounds serious enough to me, wouldn't you say?

It was a sick thing to do and some of the "och sure it was just a bit of crack" merchants on this thread should be ashamed of themselves. Sickos the whole bloody lot of ya.

thebigfella

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2011, 12:14:20 AM
Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2011, 11:32:37 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2011, 11:23:24 AM
Nothing funny about animal cruelty.
FFS! A man danced with a kangaroo. He didn't fcukin rape it.

It wasn't a dog who might have been used to human contact, it was a kangaroo. Kangaroos aren't usually domesticated.  The poor thing must have been terrorised. Oh, and it died afterwards. Sounds serious enough to me, wouldn't you say?

It was a sick thing to do and some of the "och sure it was just a bit of crack" merchants on this thread should be ashamed of themselves. Sickos the whole bloody lot of ya.

We have been through this already, it was a fuckin wallaby  ::)

Hardy

Hardy

Eamonnca1

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2011, 11:06:16 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2011, 12:14:20 AM
Oh, and it died afterwards.

How do you know this?

Because the OP said "GardaĆ­ say they are investigating reports that the animal later died."

stew

To feed an animal drink and drugs is abuse and there is feck all funny about it, I hope the cnuts that did this are locked up and get the shite kicked out of them in the big house on a fairly regular basis. They should taste a bit of abuse themselves the fcukers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2011, 06:49:21 PM
Right and what did they find?

Shamrock Shore also mentioned the animal being forced drink and drugs.

Very easy to say these things to make people more horrified.

A man danced with a kangaroo.

You say that like it's no big deal if it were true. It wasn't a f***ing dog, it was a kangaroo.

Kangaroos aren't noted for their love of doing the tango with humans. They're wild animals who developed far from human contact and any human who does interact with them should be trained to do so. Putting a defenceless animal like that into such a stressful and sickening situation for drunken entertainment is a f***ing disgrace.

If this is true (there, happy now? Jesus Christ!) then the idiots who did this should face the full penalty of the law, and I hope that animal cruelty laws in the south are strict.

I've done a google news search for this and I'm not seeing much sign of it, so hopefully it's a hoax. But that doesn't change the fact that the reactions of some people on this thread paints a very dark picture of attitudes to animal cruelty. Some of you should be hanging your heads in shame. Disgraceful.

laoislad

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2011, 09:30:45 PM

You say that like it's no big deal if it were true. It wasn't a f***ing dog, it was a kangaroo.

I'm no animal lover but what difference would it make if it had been a Dog? Would it have been ok in your book then?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: laoislad on July 18, 2011, 09:34:43 PM

I'm no animal lover but what difference would it make if it had been a Dog? Would it have been ok in your book then?

Dogs can be trained to do a lot of things.  You can train a dog to the point where you could dance with it and not cause it any undue stress, it'll think it's just another game in that situation. I've seen it done.

AZOffaly

Are you saying Kangaroos are stupid? What a horrible thing to say!  >:(

Tony Baloney

Kangaroos aren't noted for their love of doing the tango with humans. They're wild animals who developed far from human contact and any human who does interact with them should be trained to do so. Putting a defenceless animal like that into such a stressful and sickening situation for drunken entertainment is a f***ing disgrace.

If this is true (there, happy now? Jesus Christ!) then the idiots who did this should face the full penalty of the law, and I hope that animal cruelty laws in the south are strict.

I've done a google news search for this and I'm not seeing much sign of it, so hopefully it's a hoax. But that doesn't change the fact that the reactions of some people on this thread paints a very dark picture of attitudes to animal cruelty. Some of you should be hanging your heads in shame. Disgraceful.
Must have been crap E they gave it.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whiskeysteve on October 20, 2010, 10:42:24 AM
I want to hear how many of the morally outraged on this thread are actively pursuing animal welfare, either by direct action or significant charitable donation.

I take part in Trap-Neuter-Release programs for local feral cats. There, happy now?