Death of a Kangaroo at Dublin Birthday party.

Started by The Real Laoislad, October 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 27, 2010, 02:52:02 PM
Outrage at kangaroo cruelty but no sympathy for wee pussy cats and K9s  :-\
Are you alright?  Can you not tell the difference between what happened the kangaroo and what you are banging on about?  If you can't there is something wrong

Someone has stolen a dog, I suspect it was because of the breed that it is but anyway, there has been no suggestion from ziggy that there was any abuse towards the dog in question.  I hope the family get it back safe and sound like most people
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 27, 2010, 10:53:48 PM
Are you alright?  Can you not tell the difference between what happened the kangaroo and what you are banging on about?  If you can't there is something wrong

Someone has stolen a dog, I suspect it was because of the breed that it is but anyway, there has been no suggestion from ziggy that there was any abuse towards the dog in question.  I hope the family get it back safe and sound like most people

So wat about wee moggy in the bin. Anyway Skippy story this is getting like a urban myth. No police record of deceased kangaroo and now claims he weren't fed drugs... ffs!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 27, 2010, 11:01:10 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 27, 2010, 10:53:48 PM

So wat about wee moggy in the bin. Anyway Skippy story this is getting like a urban myth. No police record of deceased kangaroo and now claims he weren't fed drugs... ffs!
What about it?  Did you watch the video of the scumbags?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

longrunsthefox

I haer wat you are saying but is comments on dog and cat in bin threads indicate cruelty to them is graet criac. Read thro them to you see but kangaroo everyone is outraged. I dont get it.

ardmhachaabu

longrunsthefox

OK. We'll have to agree to disagree then. I see a comparison. Cruelty to one animal is as bad as to another even if it does come from Ausralia and look cute (apparently... looks like an over grown rat to me)

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Archie Mitchell

Anytime I read this I always end up laughing. It's still funny as f**k. I'd say skippy enjoyed it, them Australians are always up for the craic.

ballinaman

Just got around to seeing the video today.ffs

A hot iron to the scumbags ball sack would be too good for him.

Archie Mitchell

Somehow I just remembered about this incident last night and decided to look it up again. Still funny as f**k now as when it happened!

Anyone know if Skippy is still about?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Lecale2

A man once told me that he saw a duck riding a bicycle at the circus. I'd say that was funny.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2011, 11:32:37 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2011, 11:23:24 AM
Nothing funny about animal cruelty.
FFS! A man danced with a kangaroo. He didn't fcukin rape it.

Exactly! Sure its only a bit of craic Ziggy. Liven up FFS!

ziggysego

I know what it's like to be man-handled by the big doll at a wedding, it's a cruel thing to be forced into.
Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2011, 12:16:34 PM

I know what it's like to be man-handled by the big doll at a wedding, it's a cruel thing to be forced into.

You liked it though didn't you?