The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joxer

Maybe your right in what your saying but your Stella Dogface one has been at it for the past couple of weeks.  She was making little of anyone that stood in her way.  I thought she got a bit of her own medicne to be honest.

supersub

Jamie and Liz are the only two competent business people left, the rest are poor excuses for competition. Not as high a standard as previous years. Those two lads were like beevus and butthead running round London with their stories! Previous poster was right, cameras had a lot to do with their bargains. The other two girls are pretty weak as well and have shown that over the last few weeks, however apart from missing the pricing element o this task I don't think Liz has put a foot wrong all series and has been professional in all of the tasks and shrewd when needed!

Joxer

Quote from: supersub on December 02, 2010, 11:58:47 AM
Jamie and Liz are the only two competent business people left, the rest are poor excuses for competition. Not as high a standard as previous years. Those two lads were like beevus and butthead running round London with their stories! Previous poster was right, cameras had a lot to do with their bargains. The other two girls are pretty weak as well and have shown that over the last few weeks, however apart from missing the pricing element o this task I don't think Liz has put a foot wrong all series and has been professional in all of the tasks and shrewd when needed!

Add to that she is the best looking girl in it by a mile!

johnneycool

Jamie is all front and that takes some doing on that show. He's got all the lingo down to a tee but no substance in behind it, a bit like most managers I know in fact.

haranguerer

Of course it did. The show is rigged much more than we know, I'm not saying in terms of winners (though last night the result seemed a little too perfect - did we see all the prices paid for ourselves?), but in terms of dealings with the public. The angles of the camera in most cases suggest that they entered first, I'd say in almost all cases theres a discussion first to ensure the people involved are ok to be filmed. Once you then have a few clowns coming in in suits, it wouldnt be hard to work out what show it is. There ae also complete set-ups - that german lad in the cafe mentioning going on about fanny crisps in the last episode, then the camera showing him waving them off - clearly he'd been put up to it. Lauras voice was also edited to make it appear faster than it was. Still, decent tv, gives us all hope! I think your lad Chris is sharp enough, boring f**ker tho

Tony Baloney

I would doubt if the likes of Liz etc are even in this to win it. Probably using it as a platform for a career in the meeja.

supersub

Quote from: haranguerer on December 02, 2010, 01:18:08 PM

Of course it did. The show is rigged much more than we know, I'm not saying in terms of winners (though last night the result seemed a little too perfect - did we see all the prices paid for ourselves?), but in terms of dealings with the public. The angles of the camera in most cases suggest that they entered first, I'd say in almost all cases theres a discussion first to ensure the people involved are ok to be filmed. Once you then have a few clowns coming in in suits, it wouldnt be hard to work out what show it is. There ae also complete set-ups - that german lad in the cafe mentioning going on about fanny crisps in the last episode, then the camera showing him waving them off - clearly he'd been put up to it. Lauras voice was also edited to make it appear faster than it was. Still, decent tv, gives us all hope! I think your lad Chris is sharp enough, boring f**ker tho

Of course it is staged! Sequence of events etc are all changed to suit the drama of the show, not to mention all of the above!

lurganblue

Yeah it was built up like Stella was gonna get the boot last night and it even looked like she expected the axe to fall. Sugar made the right decision though cos Laura is a lazy mouth. The other week when she threw the dummy out of the pram and more or less refused to do any work was enough for me.

I actually like Jamie. He's a bulshitter but so are the rest of them. He would just be less annoying to be around.

Bogball XV

Quote from: lurganblue on December 02, 2010, 07:44:49 PM
Yeah it was built up like Stella was gonna get the boot last night and it even looked like she expected the axe to fall. Sugar made the right decision though cos Laura is a lazy mouth. The other week when she threw the dummy out of the pram and more or less refused to do any work was enough for me.

I actually like Jamie. He's a bulshitter but so are the rest of them. He would just be less annoying to be around.
surely you'd be happy enough to be around liz, or Sandeesh for that matter!!

Quote from: haranguerer on December 02, 2010, 01:18:08 PM

did you reckon laura's talking was edited?  I remember it was abnormally fast, but i wasn't sure it had been altered.

lurganblue

Couldn't work with either of them bogball but bang them surely ;)

INDIANA

Would bang all the remaining female contestants but wouldnt like to work with Stella.

Overall winner I would say is Jo I would say. Stella has no personailty. Liz isnt all that bright. Jamie reminds me of an estate agent- full of waffle.
Stuart is becoming a dark horse- an annoying little bollox and a turd but he does have a level of business acumen most of the rest of them dont have
Chris- is just a well educated individual with little in the way of entrepreneurial skill. Just wouldnt be suited to running a business.

Orior

Would anyone really want to work for a cuuunt like Sugar anyway?

I'd imagine you can forget about having a life outside of work.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pintsofguinness

That poncey bollocks, what's his name, stuart? needs decked.

Chris is gone if they lose for that 20% thing
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?