The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

The right person got fired last night, she hadnt a clue and was completely crap if you ask me.  Last weeks performance when she was PM was a disgrace, she was in the board room and didnt know her figures and then comes out with a sale price to the trade of £1.89 per muffin!!!!  The boy looked at her as if to say, WTF are you smoking???

Horrible attitude she had as well, was not a team player at all and just seemed to be nightmare to work with, always yapping and saying how brilliant of a pitcher she was when frankly, she couldnt pitch a tent.  She would have been one annoying tr**p and a box in the nose or a kick in the vaginal area would have done her no harm  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

sammymaguire

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 28, 2010, 02:37:25 PM
The right person got fired last night, she hadnt a clue and was completely crap if you ask me.  Last weeks performance when she was PM was a disgrace, she was in the board room and didnt know her figures and then comes out with a sale price to the trade of £1.89 per muffin!!!!  The boy looked at her as if to say, WTF are you smoking???

Horrible attitude she had as well, was not a team player at all and just seemed to be nightmare to work with, always yapping and saying how brilliant of a pitcher she was when frankly, she couldnt pitch a tent.  She would have been one annoying tr**p and a box in the nose or a kick in the vaginal area would have done her no harm  ;D

harsh and rather painful I would imagine  :o :o :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Agnes Dipesto

Yip, agree she had to go, annoyed me from the start, although that prat Stuart is a close second. Twenty one and looks about forty with no redeeeming qualities about him whatsoever. Twice in the boardroom now, he will not last, neither will Paloma or the moaning Minnie Sandeesh.

Mayo4Sam

I actually think Paloma is better than it's made out, on the selling last week she was yes all the way and then worry about it.
Melissa was absolutely brutal, along with Stuart. I thought for a moment that the two of them were going to get away with it with their high selling. Laura would have had to go, the fight was ridiculous, she completely contradicted what they had agreed two minutes before that! Thought he was very good as PM.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

tyroneboi

Did the right person go last night? Probably not but she definitely talked herself into the boot in the boardroom. Alex cant have long left now based on the past few episodes. I still cant pick a winner there is no standout candidate at all.

PS Dara O'Briain is fantastic on the you're fired show on bbc2. I thought adrian chiles would be a hard act to follow but Dara has been ever better. Paloma was looking very well indeed in the follow on show.

Joxer

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 04, 2010, 11:24:11 AM
Did the right person go last night? Probably not but she definitely talked herself into the boot in the boardroom. Alex cant have long left now based on the past few episodes. I still cant pick a winner there is no standout candidate at all.

PS Dara O'Briain is fantastic on the you're fired show on bbc2. I thought adrian chiles would be a hard act to follow but Dara has been ever better. Paloma was looking very well indeed in the follow on show.

I thought Alan was going to get up and smack her himself when she started saying that stuff at the end.  Alex is a real pain in the hole but at least he has an opinion.  Yon Sandish one is totally useless!!

Paloma was looking very well indeed but she is not a patch on Liz!

Agree with you also about Dara O'Briain.  Dont really like him but he was excelllent last night and is not afraid to lash into them and give them stick.

Agnes Dipesto

Paloma deserved to go, so full of her own self importance, she is a bully and a liar. Calling Alex an irritant on the task and in the boardroom just confirmed her gripe with him was personal. I like Alex, there is no malice with him and fair play to him he admitted he made a mistake with the pitch and rectified it by getting the advertisement slot.

I think Liz is a strong contender, getting the dresses shifted with 20% discount won them the task. The other team trying to shift the recycled clothing was a joke, not to mention the saddo who bought that tie dress for £300!!!! A fool and their money and all that......

supersarsfields

Was sorry to see that team lose last night as wouldn't really have wished any of them to leave. Yet there was two I'd have loved to see shoved out of the other team.
Think Sugar made a bad decision as I would have let either Jamie or Chris go first.

INDIANA

stuart is an annoying little bollox. Next time he's in the bottom 3 he's gone. Thought he could have got rid of Jamie as well last night. Very limited.
One of the girls will win it.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: INDIANA on November 25, 2010, 11:05:17 AM
stuart is an annoying little bollox. Next time he's in the bottom 3 he's gone. Thought he could have got rid of Jamie as well last night. Very limited.
One of the girls will win it.

Same as that! Thought Jamie had to go last nite but Chris let him off the hook. Def looks like Stella or Liz to win!!!!

Mayo4Sam

Stella seems to the most likely winner at this stage. She is very good esp considering she has to carry that twat Stuart
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Maguire01

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 25, 2010, 10:08:46 AM
Was sorry to see that team lose last night as wouldn't really have wished any of them to leave. Yet there was two I'd have loved to see shoved out of the other team.
Think Sugar made a bad decision as I would have let either Jamie or Chris go first.
I'd say he made the right decision:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/the-apprentice/8034466/The-Apprentice-2010-Christopher-Farrell-arrested-for-fraud.html

lurganblue

I was surprised by his decision last night. Jamie obviously made a balls of the nine o'clock booking. Why the f**k did he change it when they had f**k all else planned for the morning?

All in all though I'd have got rid of the other chris. His voice is too boring

crossdoesitbest

That must be a f**king nice truffle! Liz or Stella don't look so much of a shoe in now!

Them boys must be from south Armagh the way they can make up a story!!!  ;D