The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

Quote from: crossdoesitbest on December 01, 2010, 10:27:09 PM
That must be a f**king nice truffle! Liz or Stella don't look so much of a shoe in now!

Them boys must be from south Armagh the way they can make up a story!!!  ;D

Would in line with my experience that necogiating isnt something women are good at it. Either at homw or at work ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lurganblue on November 25, 2010, 10:18:47 PM
I was surprised by his decision last night. Jamie obviously made a balls of the nine o'clock booking. Why the f**k did he change it when they had f**k all else planned for the morning?

All in all though I'd have got rid of the other chris. His voice is too boring
I seen this repeated the other night, first time ever watching the apprentice and my God what a pack of snivelling wankers.  Couldnt wait to hang each other, I wouldn't work with any of the c***ts.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyroneboi

Next weeks episode looks good! A bit of the only fools and horses about it with them having to run a guided tour of London. Right person went tonight. She has done feck all the past few weeks and was never ever going to win it.

Orior

I enjoyed tonights show. Thought the birds would walk it, cause girls love shopping.

Next weeks show looks to be a cracker too.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

supersub

This is always the stage where the bitching really starts to come out. Only handful left and they don't want to be seen to be 'boring' or less of a personality as there is more individual exposure at this stage. Next weeks looks to be good alright!!

StGallsGAA

The girls were really shown up as amateurs.   Thought that the task was just about sourcing and price didn't really matter.   I doubt if Sugar would have any of those daft bints about the place in a meaningful role!

johnneycool

Quote from: Orior on December 02, 2010, 12:12:17 AM
I enjoyed tonights show. Thought the birds would walk it, cause girls love shopping.

Next weeks show looks to be a cracker too.

And true to their nature didn't give much thought on how much they spent!!

Donkeywalloper

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 02, 2010, 09:21:52 AM
The girls were really shown up as amateurs.   Thought that the task was just about sourcing and price didn't really matter.   I doubt if Sugar would have any of those daft bints about the place in a meaningful role!

That doesnt leave many candidates.  Some of the lines the two fellas came out with were corny in the extreme. If there hadnt been a TV camera following them into the shop theres not a chance in hell.
If Sugar is looking for negociators hes fecked.

Very poor candiates all around. Just shows how far bulls**t can get you in some of these larger companies, when some of the candidates have reached senior management.

haranguerer

Liz is a complete bitch. Looked smug as f**k when she was sitting in the boardroom before the results, was delighted she lost, then carrying her spat with Stella back to the house was out of order. Shes did well at the start, its made her complacent, and meant she had an easy run the last while, bit of pressure on and her true colours are shown. Hope she gets the road next week. All the remaining candidates are poor enough I reckon

David McKeown

Quote from: haranguerer on December 02, 2010, 11:18:43 AM
Liz is a complete bitch. Looked smug as f**k when she was sitting in the boardroom before the results, was delighted she lost, then carrying her spat with Stella back to the house was out of order. Shes did well at the start, its made her complacent, and meant she had an easy run the last while, bit of pressure on and her true colours are shown. Hope she gets the road next week. All the remaining candidates are poor enough I reckon

I reckon she will get the boot next week because of what was said at the house, don't think that Sugar would tolerate that almost bullying attitude, seems to me like a potential lawsuit right there.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Bogball XV

Quote from: haranguerer on December 02, 2010, 11:18:43 AM
bit bitchy alright, but tactical to make stella even more unpopular in the house.  Her or Jamie will win it, hard to call which one though, they're both very good imo.

Bogball XV

Quote from: David McKeown on December 02, 2010, 11:25:41 AMI reckon she will get the boot next week because of what was said at the house, don't think that Sugar would tolerate that almost bullying attitude, seems to me like a potential lawsuit right there.
jays but you lawyers trying to make lawsuits out of everything, what did she do that could spark a lawsuit?

David McKeown

The attempts to have everyone gang up on Stella and ostracise her could very well leave an employer in trouble.  Strangely it wasnt me who pointed that out last night it was my gf who isn't a lawyer but she did make a good point about how that could be interpreted as bullying and run foul of work place legislation

Bogball XV

Quote from: David McKeown on December 02, 2010, 11:35:46 AM
The attempts to have everyone gang up on Stella and ostracise her could very well leave an employer in trouble.  Strangely it wasnt me who pointed that out last night it was my gf who isn't a lawyer but she did make a good point about how that could be interpreted as bullying and run foul of work place legislation
but it's a gameshow, presumably they'd have signed off on all sorts of right prior to entering?  Also, surely the personal bullying that goes on at boardroom fightout time would be equally as litigious?

David McKeown

Don't get me wrong I dont think what was said it the house would amount to bullying or a law suit what I am saying is that if it had have occurred in the work place in the way it was shown on tv in the house then imo it has the potential to be a law suit.  I would think Sugar wouldnt want to take the risk of that behaviour being repeated by anyone he hired.