GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 01, 2012, 08:26:45 PM
There is an investigation into the Kerry Galway ladies game by Paddy Power. Went to check my account there now and they haven't paid it out!! Got on chat live and they told me there is an investigation and payments are delayed????

Watched it and it seemed a grand game and well fought by both teams

I'm sure this will come to nothing.  There didn't seem to be any irregularities while watching it.

armaghniac

Are you sure Paul Galvin wasn't playing for Kerry wearing a wig?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

drici

randomtask

Well lads, big weekend of gaa action, any inside tips for the club games? personally think cullyhanna to win by 1-3 points this evening at 6/1 is very priced. Dromore,Carrickmore, Crossmaglen, Portlaoise, St Brigids and Cookstown should form together a winning accumulator for anyone looking some free money.

Armaghgael

Quote from: randomtask on September 21, 2012, 05:34:17 PM
Well lads, big weekend of gaa action, any inside tips for the club games? personally think cullyhanna to win by 1-3 points this evening at 6/1 is very priced. Dromore,Carrickmore, Crossmaglen, Portlaoise, St Brigids and Cookstown should form together a winning accumulator for anyone looking some free money.

Stay well clear! Many think Ogs will win championship outright. And going on each teams previous championships games this year  Ogs will win with plenty in hand
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: randomtask on September 21, 2012, 05:34:17 PM
Pearse Óg are one of the favourites to win Ulster and many reckon they'll beat Cross in the final. Cullyhanna just about squeezed past Cullaville who are near the bottom of Division 1 and are in danger of relegation. Also missing 2/3 big players from previous campaigns so I wouldn't be so sure.

Cullyhanna will give them a rattle and it could well be close but Ógs should have too much class.

RealSpiritof98

tommysmith

paddymcg115

Anyone any opinions on these teams for weekend?

Are there any of them you would avoid for any reason?

Mayobridge,Burren,Kilcoo,Bryansford,Ballinderry,Dr Crokes,Kingscourt,Dromore

Probably do them all in a rollup but might pick out the best 4 or so and have a decent punt - thinking Bridge, Ballinderry, Dromore amd Burren??

Opinions please

rodney trotter

Kingscourt should beat Mullahoran in Cavan..  Dromore let me down last week, Mayobridge and Burren should both win in Down, Think Saval the team Mayobridge are playing will be missing Danny hughes aswell. I will probaly lump a bit on most of the teams you have named, and stick in St Galls aswell.

here comes 6

Quote from: paddymcg115 on September 27, 2012, 10:01:59 PM
Anyone any opinions on these teams for weekend?

Are there any of them you would avoid for any reason?

Mayobridge,Burren,Kilcoo,Bryansford,Ballinderry,Dr Crokes,Kingscourt,DromoreProbably do them all in a rollup but might pick out the best 4 or so and have a decent punt - thinking Bridge, Ballinderry, Dromore amd Burren??

Opinions please

Wat price them 8 teams?

manballandall

I expect Burren match to be very tight, only ever point or 2 in it. Dromore drew last week but should win.
Kerry matches always tight affairs.

Ballinderry, st Galls, Mayobridge certs for me

rodney trotter

Just saw there is some Club action tonight, games in Dublin, Donegal and Derry.

Who will win the Derry Semi tonight, Kildrea are 5/4 are.. are they worth a gamble

Lots of action next weekend, anyone with any information on them games

drici

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 10, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

Yahoo - Latest Scores anocht.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 10, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

Who will win the Derry Semi tonight, Kildrea are 5/4 are.. are they worth a gamble

Lots of action next weekend, anyone with any information on them games
Going with Slaughtneil, (never heard of a 'kilrea disco'...) bundoran and killybegs for some interest.