GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Great bet, pity about the Loup game.

I had 9 teams come through this weekend, counties, Derry, Longford,Meath,Westmeath, Offaly, waiting for Dromore as the last team on the accum for a nice return. Hopefully the don't fook it up.

randomtask

10/08/2012   Accumulator (15) To Win   £15.00

Dromore @ 1/7
Match Betting
Dromore v Eglish   Pending   

Derrylaughan @ 1/2
Match Betting
Derrylaughan v Edendork   Pending

Errigal Ciaran @ 1/16
Match Betting
Errigal Ciaran v Moortown   Pending

Carrickmore @ 1/6
Match Betting
Carrickmore v Trillick   Win

Kilcoo @ 3/10
Match Betting
Kilcoo v Castlewellan   Win

Creggan @ 2/5
Match Betting
Creggan v Moneyglass   Win

Coalisland @ 1/8
Match Betting
Coalisland v Greencastle   Win

Cargin @ 1/12
Match Betting
Cargin v All Saints Ballymena   Win

Dungiven @ 1/8
Match Betting
Dungiven v Glen   Win

Killyclogher @ 1/2
Match Betting
Killyclogher v Kildress   Win

Bellaghy @ 2/9
Match Betting
Bellaghy v Craigbane   Win

Crossmaglen @ 1/10
Match Betting
Crossmaglen v Armagh Harps   Win

Magherafelt @ 4/11
Match Betting
Magherafelt v Banagher   Win

Ballinascreen @ 1/3
Match Betting
Ballinascreen v Steelstown   Win

Mayobridge @ 1/6
Match Betting
Mayobridge v Saval   Win

Bet is looking good so far, might hedge my bets next weekend especially on Edendork. GAA betting is by far the best course of action if a punter wants to beat the bookies imo.

downtown

Quote from: downtown on August 11, 2012, 10:04:08 AM
Wouldnt touch granemore at all. cant see them beating ogs. 8/15 for the ogs is a great price if u ask me. and double it up with culloville at 4/6. just over 6/4 for the double!

Bet up, hope some of yas followed

fitzroyalty

Agreed Randomtask, best way to make free money. I'm not a big gambler but I see club championships as an easy way to get money - especially accumulators. Your bet is similar to what I done though I am only waiting on Errigal and Dromore, who I'm hoping should at least both win with 2/3 points to spare. Modest enough stake of £20 already covered by a quad I done for games on Saturday night in Derry, Armagh and Antrim.
Quote from: downtown on August 13, 2012, 10:44:54 PM
Quote from: downtown on August 11, 2012, 10:04:08 AM
Wouldnt touch granemore at all. cant see them beating ogs. 8/15 for the ogs is a great price if u ask me. and double it up with culloville at 4/6. just over 6/4 for the double!

Bet up, hope some of yas followed
Money in the bank that one. Culloville were dead certs v Clann Eireann and plenty of boys made some doe on that result.

ck

Anyone know where I would get Sligo or Leitrim championship odds? PPower doesnt carry them

thebar

where is the best place to bet online for club championship football??

randomtask

http://www.oddschecker.com/other-sports/gaelic-games

This website compares all the odds of the top bookies, very handy to find out which bookmakers is the best value for accumulators. In my experience William hill seems to give the best odds on GAA

thebar

Quote from: randomtask on August 14, 2012, 03:49:41 PM
http://www.oddschecker.com/other-sports/gaelic-games

This website compares all the odds of the top bookies, very handy to find out which bookmakers is the best value for accumulators. In my experience William hill seems to give the best odds on GAA

cheers bud will check it out...

Mickey Linden

Any thoughts on this weekends action lads? Last weekend was a gift.

Im happy enough to stick to the long odds on shots. If u pick a few of them and put enough on u will turn over a healthy profit!

Clinker

Any Galway or Sligo posters out there with opinions or clues to the upcoming club games?

Clinker

Quote from: Clinker on August 15, 2012, 03:50:42 PM
Any Galway or Sligo posters out there with opinions or clues to the upcoming club games?

And Roscommon ones as well.

Clinker

Quote from: Clinker on August 15, 2012, 03:50:42 PM

Received a pm stating that this thread is quiet because nobody wants to wreck the price for themselves by giving out information available to hundreds of people although the poster surmised in Sligo that Curry would be too hot for St Johns and that St Molaise Gaels would blow away Coolaney/Mullinabreena.

AZOffaly

Well that should stop your PMs in future :D

Clinker

One of the mates working in Galway texted there saying that Milltown could well bury Tuam Stars on Sunday.

paddymcg115

Anyone any info on the following fancies?

Barna v Killainin in relegation championship in Galway. They are 1/3
St Molaise Gaels v Collaney/Mullinabrenna in Sligo. St.M are 8/15
Curry v St Johns in Sligo. Curry 4/7
Clonoe v Omagh in Tyrone. Clonoe 8/11
Corofin v St James in Galway. Corofin 4/9

Got a text about Clonoe saying they were going well. Also think Corofin are a big price for a team seen as best in Galway (or am I missing something). The two Sligo teams have been mentioned already. Picked the other Galway game myself while looking at tables on Galway website