GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Any views for this weeks club games?.. Fancy Castlerahan to beat Redhills,  Gaels to hammer Denn, Drumgoon to pip Ramor. Not sure of the odds yet as they aren't available

Last time I ever back Meath, let me down big time last weekend >:(

fearsiuil

Mayo, Dublin, Cork and Donegal to prevail in 70 minutes at weekend just under 5/1 at Paddy Power. Seems OK !

rodney trotter

Quote from: fearsiuil on August 01, 2012, 02:02:05 PM
Mayo, Dublin, Cork and Donegal to prevail in 70 minutes at weekend just under 5/1 at Paddy Power. Seems OK !

I think Down will beat Mayo but I would agree with other 3.

fearsiuil

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 01, 2012, 02:04:00 PM

I think Down will beat Mayo but I would agree with other 3.
Your odds will be more attractive than the just below 5/1 I was offered if you back Down, we'll find out by the weekend if any of us is right.

fearsiuil

This lad knows his stuff, different gravy !

rodney trotter

Quote from: fearsiuil on August 05, 2012, 10:48:18 PM
This lad knows his stuff, different gravy !

I should have just done a treble.

fitzroyalty

See plenty of odds up for this weekend's club games on Paddypower... Anyone any inside info on the various club scenes - Ulster in particular? Might do a wee flutter for some interest but sometimes the odds don't reflect different teams' current form..

armaghniac

QuoteMight do a wee flutter for some interest but sometimes the odds don't reflect different teams' current form..

perhaps those are the games you want to bet on!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

fitzroyalty

Dead right they are - but I don't know these teams hence my post!

Armaghgael

Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 08, 2012, 08:36:51 PM
Dead right they are - but I don't know these teams hence my post!

Granemore 7/4 Get on!
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

theticklemister

off the oul betting these days; so i like to look for the craic

magherafelt are 1/5 on boylesports but are 8/15 on pp. they r bankers to beat banagher (derry), they r top of league and banagher near bottom. mfelt missing their main man but r still too good for banagher even if they have mark lynch.

paddymcg115

Armaghgael

Why do you say Granemore? Are Pearse Ogs not the second best team arguebly in Armagh? Is Ronan Clarke not back out for the Ogs and Caolan Rafferty missing for Granemore?

I'd of thought the 8/15 on the Og's was a high price

rodney trotter

Ballinascreen 2/5 in Derry Championsship to win this weekend and Bellaghy 1/3. Get on it.

theticklemister

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 09, 2012, 10:43:42 AM
Ballinascreen 2/5 in Derry Championsship to win this weekend and Bellaghy 1/3. Get on it.

Not a chance dirty pants! Bellaghy are certs; craigbane reigning ulster intermediate champions but are missing their full back and former derry player fergal crossan, their chf who is in aus and lee moore their brilliant forward who is in US. If the 3 were available then they would have chance but bellaghy look a good thing in their absence.

Ballinascreen play us (steelstown), we beat them in league last week by 4 so here's hoping we put up a similar performance. We r 7/2 in pp

Armaghgael

Quote from: paddymcg115 on August 09, 2012, 08:27:30 AM
Armaghgael

Why do you say Granemore? Are Pearse Ogs not the second best team arguebly in Armagh? Is Ronan Clarke not back out for the Ogs and Caolan Rafferty missing for Granemore?

I'd of thought the 8/15 on the Og's was a high price

Granemore have get to the last 3 semi-finals. Sitting only two points behind the Ogs in the league. I feel they are being underestimated by people because of the players they are missing E.g. Rafferty, Jason O'Neill,  Martin Murphy. But i feel its now are never for them as some of the older heads may call it quits.
If in doubt.......take man and ball!