GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

See where you are coming from but they got beat by an average enough Nab side last year - and look what happened them in the final  :o

Armaghgael

Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 10, 2012, 12:12:23 AM
See where you are coming from but they got beat by an average enough Nab side last year - and look what happened them in the final  :o

Yes the did but they were 4 points up at one stage and didn't know how to see it (Management hadn't a clue). I think it would have been a different final if Granemore had of been in it

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

DuffleKing

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

downtown

Wouldnt touch granemore at all. cant see them beating ogs. 8/15 for the ogs is a great price if u ask me. and double it up with culloville at 4/6. just over 6/4 for the double!

DuffleKing

fitzroyalty

Ogs look the business this year. I'd certainly have them within a huge shout of winning Armagh.

Cross made hard enough work of the Harps by all accounts, who missed a few chances. Then again it's first round so we can always expect more from Cross. Did Ronan Clarke play for Ogs?

screenexile

Had 17 teams done and Loup drew with Glenullin to do me out of a nice earner... Last game of the weekend too what a sickener!!!

rodney trotter

Quote from: theticklemister on August 09, 2012, 11:20:15 AM
Quote from: rodney trotter on August 09, 2012, 10:43:42 AM
Ballinascreen 2/5 in Derry Championsship to win this weekend and Bellaghy 1/3. Get on it.

Not a chance dirty pants! Bellaghy are certs; craigbane reigning ulster intermediate champions but are missing their full back and former derry player fergal crossan, their chf who is in aus and lee moore their brilliant forward who is in US. If the 3 were available then they would have chance but bellaghy look a good thing in their absence.

Ballinascreen play us (steelstown), we beat them in league last week by 4 so here's hoping we put up a similar performance. We r 7/2 in pp

Looks like you were wrong! ;D Steelstown weren't just beaten they were hammered...

Link

Quote from: screenexile on August 13, 2012, 12:38:15 AM
Had 17 teams done and Loup Stew with Glenullin to do me out of a nice earner... Last game of the weekend too what a sickener!!!

What was the potential payout? You could have back glenulin and the draw the hedge your bets!

theticklemister

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 13, 2012, 12:11:57 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on August 09, 2012, 11:20:15 AM
Quote from: rodney trotter on August 09, 2012, 10:43:42 AM
Ballinascreen 2/5 in Derry Championsship to win this weekend and Bellaghy 1/3. Get on it.

Not a chance dirty pants! Bellaghy are certs; craigbane reigning ulster intermediate champions but are missing their full back and former derry player fergal crossan, their chf who is in aus and lee moore their brilliant forward who is in US. If the 3 were available then they would have chance but bellaghy look a good thing in their absence.

Ballinascreen play us (steelstown), we beat them in league last week by 4 so here's hoping we put up a similar performance. We r 7/2 in pp

Looks like you were wrong! ;D Steelstown weren't just beaten they were hammered...
hold me hands up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was hoping!!

mfelt at 1/2 were some price

screenexile

Quote from: Link on August 13, 2012, 12:27:12 PM
Had 17 teams done and Loup Stew with Glenullin to do me out of a nice earner... Last game of the weekend too what a sickener!!!

What was the potential payout? You could have back glenulin and the draw the hedge your bets!

£637.54. I'm not a big gambler but fire an odd one on for Championship weekends or the golf so didn't really look into hedging it to cover myself. Will do next timr though!!!

Link

Quote from: screenexile on August 13, 2012, 01:54:16 PM

£637.54. I'm not a big gambler but fire an odd one on for Championship weekends or the golf so didn't really look into hedging it to cover myself. Will do next timr though!!!
£285 on loup at 5/4 and £85 on the draw at 13/2 could have guarantee you a profit of £270 roughly no matter what the outcome!

rodney trotter

Quote from: screenexile on August 13, 2012, 01:54:16 PM

You mustn'y have had that much on if you were getting back 637.54 on 17 teams. Very unlucky though, but 17 teams is asking a few hail Mary's.

screenexile

Had a spare tenner in the Ladbrokes account and went a bit nuts. I haven't seen all the scores but from what I gather the only 2 games that were close were the Loup and Ardboe games. The rest seemed to be bankers:

Selection
1/12 - Ballinderry

Event
Ballinderry v Greenlough - (Derry SFC) Club Football

Selection
1/6 - Mayobridge

Event
Mayobridge v Saval - (Down SFC) Club Football

Selection
1/3 - Ballinascreen

Event
Steelstown v Ballinascreen - (Derry SFC) Club Football