Loyalist Marchers forced to defend themselves from attack!

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, August 30, 2010, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsinaname

In order to be a member of the RBP, one must first be a member of the OO. So its same club different name and another excuse for a day out in summer.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tonto on August 30, 2010, 10:24:08 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 30, 2010, 09:44:47 PM
Who are these bucks anyway? I understand the Orange Order, and Paisley's branch of the Orange, and I just about get the Apprentice Boys (when are they ever going to have their time served?).

But who, or what are these? What's their story?
Paisley's branch of the Orange?   ???  Your "understanding" knows no bounds.

What exactly did I say that was incorrect? Ian Paisley is not a member of the Orange Order, and is in the Independent version, as mentioned.

stew

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 31, 2010, 09:22:36 AM
Quote from: Tonto on August 30, 2010, 10:24:08 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 30, 2010, 09:44:47 PM
Who are these bucks anyway? I understand the Orange Order, and Paisley's branch of the Orange, and I just about get the Apprentice Boys (when are they ever going to have their time served?).

But who, or what are these? What's their story?
Paisley's branch of the Orange?   ???  Your "understanding" knows no bounds.

What exactly did I say that was incorrect? Ian Paisley is not a member of the Orange Order, and is in the Independent version, as mentioned.

You are correct AZ, mebbe he does not take you seriously because you are from the south and therefore not entitled to comment on northern issues. :P

The tramps that attacked are every bit as bad as the bigots marching.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

AZOffaly

I think you need to read the story Stew. The Thread heading is a pisstake. Apparently an aul' one was crossing the road in front of the parade and they took offence, and hit her a box.

I don't think they had to defend themselves much...

Main Street

With all due respect to the woman who got pushed and hit, this has all the hallmarks of another storm in a teaspoon.
Is this the worst that happens these days in the black North re sheer naked OO violence?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Main Street on August 31, 2010, 06:05:34 PM
With all due respect to the woman who got pushed and hit, this has all the hallmarks of another storm in a teaspoon.
Is this the worst that happens these days in the black North re sheer naked OO violence?
where are you living, timbuktu?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Main Street

I live on Main St.

Do you think this one assault calls for so much coverage, never mind the local politicians hopping on board.
To me, it's much ado about not much.

ziggysego

Quote from: Main Street on August 31, 2010, 11:33:22 PM
I live on Main St.

Do you think this one assault calls for so much coverage, never mind the local politicians hopping on board.

Who's to say it's a one-off incident? Why are the Loyalist marchers refusing to comment or condemn the actions?
Testing Accessibility

winsamsoon

Perhaps Main street if it would have been your mother walking across the street and firstly a man had shouted abuse at her before another man punched her on the face you would have a different attitude on the event.

Take the politics out of it and it then becomes a bigger story is this what you are saying? whether political motives brought this attack about or not it was wrong and should get media coverage .

Stew i think you are failing to grasp the thread and so i won't asked you how a woman crossing the road is the same as a man punching someone in the face.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Orior

I live on Main St.

Fair enough. BTW, is there anywhere else in the world where invaders celebrate defeating the natives? Do the invaders celebrate from April to September? Do they continue to do it on the natives land? Just wondering, like.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Orior on September 01, 2010, 01:18:43 AM
I live on Main St.

Fair enough. BTW, is there anywhere else in the world where invaders celebrate defeating the natives? Do the invaders celebrate from April to September? Do they continue to do it on the natives land? Just wondering, like.
What gets celebrated on the 4th July in America? Is it the invaders celebrating the liberation of their land from the...um...other invaders? Likewise the national day celebrations in Canada and Australia. Is that just a bunch of invaders celebrating, if not victory over the natives, at least on the natives' land? See, there comes a point in time when people have been in a place for so long that they are also natives too. Northern unionists have been in Ireland longer than the white man has been in Australia, North America, etc etc. They are natives here, every bit as much any nationalist. So if they want to parade up and down the streets of their own land, so what? Just wondering, like.

(BTW, this isn't to condone what appears to have been an episode of complete thuggery and which should not go unpunished.)

JUst retired

Stew, the tramps that attacked WERE the bigots who were marching. As you know they tell us they have the right to walk the Queens highway, but we cant cross the road when they are walking on it! and people wonder why we object to provocative marches.
Main St. be careful they could be walking over you  ;D

Trout

Quote from: Trout on August 30, 2010, 09:59:01 PM
They are a shower of knuckle draggers. Monica Digney is one of the biggest shit stirrers about though. Turned a fair few people I know off voting Sinn Fein when she was a North Antrim councillor.

Digney said the Ambulance treating the lady was delayed from taking her to the hospital. A claim refuted by the ambulance service.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Trout on September 01, 2010, 08:19:14 AM
Quote from: Trout on August 30, 2010, 09:59:01 PM
They are a shower of knuckle draggers. Monica Digney is one of the biggest shit stirrers about though. Turned a fair few people I know off voting Sinn Fein when she was a North Antrim councillor.
Digney said the Ambulance treating the lady was delayed from taking her to the hospital. A claim refuted by the ambulance service.
whether this is true or not, why the one man crusade to deflect attention from what happened.
as for myles whataboutery  ::)

Trout

Not deflecting anything, just reinforcing a point I made in my earlier post. As I said, shit stirrer.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule