Loyalist Marchers forced to defend themselves from attack!

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, August 30, 2010, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana Man

myles you have to be the fairest and open minded nationalist i have ever seen, your that honest you constantly beat up on your own people - take a day off ffs  ::)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Trout on September 01, 2010, 09:34:49 AM
Not deflecting anything, just reinforcing a point I made in my earlier post. As I said, shit stirrer.
...for having the cheek to speak up about this disgraceful incident ?
she could be a complete clown, but you're not doing your opinion any favours by attempts at cheap point scoring. your view that she put off people (you know) voting for sf is interesting alright ...
youd look better commenting on and condemning the actions of these lout thug marchers.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 01, 2010, 09:56:19 AM
Not deflecting anything, just reinforcing a point I made in my earlier post. As I said, shit stirrer.
she could be a complete clown, but you're not doing your opinion any favours by attempts at cheap point scoring. your view that she put off people (you know) voting for sf is interesting alright ...
youd look better commenting on and condemning the actions of these lout thug marchers.
I think the point is she looks like the one attempting cheap point scoring. How much of her concern is real? Nobody in their right mind tries to cut across a parade but that doesn't excuse the actions of these Neanderthals whom I presume didn't know she was a Catholic.

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: lynchbhoy on Today at 09:56:19 AM
Quote from: Trout on Today at 09:34:49 AM

I think the point is she looks like the one attempting cheap point scoring. How much of her concern is real? Nobody in their right mind tries to cut across a parade but that doesn't excuse the actions of these Neanderthals whom I presume didn't know she was a Catholic.

That's the problem there, why can someone who has no interest in their parade and needs to get across the street not be allowed to dart across, why should people with no connection not be allowed to go about their daily business.

I think everyone is missing the point, some old woman wanted to cross a street to get to the hairdressers and then got attacked by 4 brave men, it's a fu*king disgrace

Main Street

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 31, 2010, 11:59:57 PM
Perhaps Main street if it would have been your mother walking across the street and firstly a man had shouted abuse at her before another man punched her on the face you would have a different attitude on the event.

Take the politics out of it and it then becomes a bigger story is this what you are saying? whether political motives brought this attack about or not it was wrong and should get media coverage .
The assault is a local issue, hardly worth coast to coast coverage.
If this is a big story these days, then God help your sensitivities.

Quote from: ziggysego on August 31, 2010, 11:37:36 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 31, 2010, 11:33:22 PM
I live on Main St.

Do you think this one assault calls for so much coverage, never mind the local politicians hopping on board.
To me, it's much ado about not much.

Who's to say it's a one-off incident?
Who can say anything?
Without possessing the powers of foresight  anyone can presume that people will make appointments with the hairdressers and all sorts of stuff can happen along the way and more so with a tardy person in distress about getting there on time.

QuoteWhy are the Loyalist marchers refusing to comment or condemn the actions?
I have no idea on comment or condemnation from the marchers.
I will await the follow up investigation by the intrepid statelet tv reporters, possibly even a Spotlight special.
A woman's right to peacefully get to her hairdresser's appointment by all means possible, must be protected.
Funeral corteges can be expected to give right of way.

At times the northern news section of this board reads more like a segment from Hall's Pictorial Weekly. I'm sure the bold Frank would have had a field day with this story.

lolafrola

Thats it in a nut shell Banana Man, a 58 year old woman had an appointment across the road and needed to cross the road. She done that and some guy (big hard man) decided to show her who was boss. Thats right i guess it was the woman's fault for not waiting 20 mins on the footway until the parade had passed off.

How can anyone justify this or make a case against it. A woman was assaulted trying to cross the road by some coward and if it was my mother I'd like to interview the guys responsible. you can bet you ass that no one will be charged with it, infact some of the people don't see much wrong with what happened. Like how dare she walk in between a parade afterall she's a Fenian.
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Banana Man on September 01, 2010, 10:14:32 AM
QuoteQuote from: lynchbhoy on Today at 09:56:19 AM
Quote from: Trout on Today at 09:34:49 AM

That's the problem there, why can someone who has no interest in their parade and needs to get across the street not be allowed to dart across, why should people with no connection not be allowed to go about their daily business.

I think everyone is missing the point, some old woman wanted to cross a street to get to the hairdressers and then got attacked by 4 brave men, it's a f**king disgrace
100% correct
I'll imitate trout now and say that 'I heard that the police initially tried to say that she fainted when crossing the street ' or so this was said locally that the coppers stated this!
Dont know if there is any truth in it.

lilpaulie85

Regeardless of whether there was a parade or not, what kind of a w**ker punches a 58 year old woman, hard man alright, f**king tosser.
Chase the dream not the competition.

glens abu

she should sit on the barstool and talk shit like you ;) then she would never get elected.I'll send you a few papers up to read.

Nally Stand

A shower of low lifes punch a woman and Trout's only reaction is to abuse a SF member

::)

Get your head out of your ass before your bitterness eats you up
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Trout

Quote from: glens abu on September 01, 2010, 11:15:59 AM

she should sit on the barstool and talk shit like you ;) then she would never get elected.I'll send you a few papers up to read.

She did plenty of that during her time in North Antrim.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Trout

Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Orior

Quote from: Myles Na G. on September 01, 2010, 06:37:33 AM
Quote from: Orior on September 01, 2010, 01:18:43 AM
Quote from: Main Street on August 31, 2010, 11:33:22 PM
I live on Main St.

Do you think this one assault calls for so much coverage, never mind the local politicians hopping on board.
To me, it's much ado about not much.

Fair enough. BTW, is there anywhere else in the world where invaders celebrate defeating the natives? Do the invaders celebrate from April to September? Do they continue to do it on the natives land? Just wondering, like.
What gets celebrated on the 4th July in America? Is it the invaders celebrating the liberation of their land from the...um...other invaders? Likewise the national day celebrations in Canada and Australia. Is that just a bunch of invaders celebrating, if not victory over the natives, at least on the natives' land? See, there comes a point in time when people have been in a place for so long that they are also natives too. Northern unionists have been in Ireland longer than the white man has been in Australia, North America, etc etc. They are natives here, every bit as much any nationalist. So if they want to parade up and down the streets of their own land, so what? Just wondering, like.

(BTW, this isn't to condone what appears to have been an episode of complete thuggery and which should not go unpunished.)

So what you are saying is that anywhere the british are involved is a complete shambles.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

caughtredhanded

The issue at hand is a select few assumed ownership of a public highway and decided they held the right to assault anyone who encroached.

This is like something out of the middle ages and illustrates the mentality of these gangsters. Why should anyone give a monkeys about their rules? why should it affect us?

I live about 15 minutes from there and look forward to the outcome of the police investigation. That part of the town is fully covered by CCTV cameras. If an assault took place as alledged the perpetrators should be hauled before the real law of the land so that this Dodge City 'tradition' is held up for ridicule.