Dramatic Donaldson

Started by winsamsoon, February 18, 2007, 06:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

The man himself, being the hallion that he is. Did you see the way he went down in the game today? This is from the guy who is supposed to be a hard man. I can tell you this if this would have happened to Bellew he would have took it and moved on.I know Donaldson got a hop ball for it but it is just so pathetic and laughable to watch.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Yeah but do we need a new thread for it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

If it requires talking about then why should it not be a thread?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

never kickt a ball

Talking about what?

QuoteThe man himself, being the hallion that he is. Did you see the way he went down in the game today? This is from the guy who is supposed to be a hard man. I can tell you this if this would have happened to Bellew he would have took it and moved on.I know Donaldson got a hop ball for it but it is just so pathetic and laughable to watch.
Was this your first post winsamnotsosoon?

Sandy Hill

QuoteThe man himself, being the hallion that he is. Did you see the way he went down in the game today? This is from the guy who is supposed to be a hard man. I can tell you this if this would have happened to Bellew he would have took it and moved on.I know Donaldson got a hop ball for it but it is just so pathetic and laughable to watch.
A good dive but not as good as Gormley's in the first half last night!!
"Stercus accidit"

corn02

Terrible, terrible dive. He actually got slapped so was no need to do anything. A delayed reaction if ever I saw one.

Cloc Mor

Pure shit, always thought he was shit (proved by both Louth and Armagh) and will prove to be one of the most shit players every to will an All Ireland when 'cross win it.  Pure shit

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 18, 2007, 06:50:28 PM
If it requires talking about then why should it not be a thread?
Because there is two threads on the game.

He has his all Ireland medal cloc mor.

Cloc Mor

QuoteHe has his all Ireland medal cloc mor.

and

pintsofguinness

and
Your statement suggested he hadn't won one yet.

Cloc Mor

QuotePure shit, always thought he was shit (proved by both Louth and Armagh) and will prove to be one of the most shit players every to will an All Ireland when 'cross win it.  Pure shit

He is shit.  Whether he won an All Ireland medal already does not take away from the fact the is shit.  He is shit

pintsofguinness

Now he's hardly shit, he's a decent club player. A dirty bollocks though.

armaghniac

Donaldson actually played quite well today and showed a reasonable turn of speed for the oldest member of the Cross team. And if he overplayed the incident, as a gentle fellow himself, he probably has had experience of people diving when coming into minimal contact with him.

Happy Chinese New Year, Win Sam Soon!!!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rufus T Firefly

And you can include a Railway Cup Medal when talking about his collection.

I'm sure Donaldson is gutted though - all those medals just don't make up for the abuse from the unknowns on here!   ;)

Uladh

And a senior all ireland in 2002