Started by theskull1, August 26, 2010, 08:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuds

Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 10, 2012, 12:03:18 PM
Quote from: spuds on September 10, 2012, 11:57:44 AM
Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 10, 2012, 11:49:39 AM
Tickets reduced!
€50 and €25 for the replay.
A good gesture given the economic climate.
Dublin taxi drivers will not be impressed, what can they complain about now with the GAA !
They'll find some other reason to complain.
I saw on Facebook some mother from Donegal was going mad because her children weren't getting reduced price tickets for the All Ireland. There were hundreds of responses. Lots of them complaining about the "grab all association".
Facebook is full of these petetions now for everything. Saw ones complaining about Ryanair charges, for government lapsed promises etc. Each with thousands of likes and comments. Time to exit facebook.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Anyne know how the childrens tickets are distributed

theskull1

The annual hunt begins. Looking for decent lower or premium tickets if I can get them. PM if you can help
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

CitySlicker11

Have one for myself but another one or two needed if anyone has them going?

Be a lot more difficult this year.

Milltown Row2

Won't be going this year  :( first in 16 years I've missed, Ive booked to do a triathlon that day (Doh) forgot about the day was clashing, but I'll head to the club and save a fortune. Usually get offered tickets so If i get offered any I'll give ya's a shout
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on September 01, 2013, 06:18:35 PM

Be thankful the Dubs aren't in the final.

Minder

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on September 01, 2013, 06:18:35 PM

It might be difficult getting them in Cork or Clare but if you aren't in the competing counties you should be grand.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

armagh02

2 premier level hurling  tickets available to swap for football tickets PM for details

Fuzzman

2 Cusack tickets available to swap for football tickets.
PM me.

Canalman

Brother who was at the first game said that there were literally dozens of people outside Gills pub area before the game trying to get rid of tickets. Can see no problems in getting a ticket for the replay by simply rocking up on the day.