Looking for S.H.C. Final Tickets

Started by theskull1, August 26, 2010, 08:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Quote from: johnneycool on September 06, 2012, 08:47:56 AM
Quote from: Lecale2 on September 06, 2012, 07:20:48 AM
Match ticket and train ticket sorted. Are any of u meeting up before the match?

Sean O'g come good for the referee's again this year Lecale?

Indeed he did :)

ziggysego

Two excellent cusack stand hurling tickets to swap for football tickets. PM me if interested
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

An uncle of mine is looking for tickets for himself and his family. Can anyone help?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Lecale2

thejuice

5 if they can be got.

will take whatever is offered be it 1 ticket or more.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

retiredgael

2 pairs of lower hogan for any 4 football

would take 4 football in the hill + cash to face value

nephinman

Is it true that the tickets have freed up a fair bit in the last two days.  Have heard this & if its true I wonder is it down to the 80 euro/ticket carry on. ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nephinman on September 08, 2012, 09:11:09 AM
Is it true that the tickets have freed up a fair bit in the last two days.  Have heard this & if its true I wonder is it down to the 80 euro/ticket carry on. ::)

When was the last time anyone paid more than face value for a All Ireland final ticket? It's been something that has great about the GAA supporters. I've even sold them at a lower rate a few times (not much mind) just so some lad can get to the final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

optimus cheese

Anybody that pays over the odds needs to have a good look at themselves. Hurling final tickets can always be got on the day. I have rarely been with a ticket in hand and never failed to get into the ground. This will be my tenth final this year. The touts on the street and online should not make a penny as genuine people, and there are many of them, will always pass on spares at face value. You just have to ask around.
The price is obviously putting alot of people off as 80 lids is a bit extortionate so why anyone would but off a tout for more than that is madness. Personally I believe people who sell tickets over the face value should be rounded up and set on fire. The lowest of the low.

Cyril Farrell fan

Tickets were very available yesterday before the game.
I never asked the prices, but I heard they were going for less than face value.

I was sitting down and at 3:25 someone finally sat into the empty seat beside me.
He gazed around the place, looked up at the roof and turned to me and said "It's some stadium, isn't it?".
At least no genuine fan was locked out yesterday!

Croí na hÉireann

I can beat that. A Tipp fella (maybe a rugby man as he was saying that the advantage rule needs to be changed more like rugby) who got into his seat after the game was ten minutes old said when Joseph Cooney came in to replace Hynes "Joe Cooney? I thought he retired!" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Cyril Farrell fan

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 10, 2012, 11:16:06 AM
I can beat that. A Tipp fella (maybe a rugby man as he was saying that the advantage rule needs to be changed more like rugby) who got into his seat after the game was ten minutes old said when Joseph Cooney came in to replace Hynes "Joe Cooney? I thought he retired!" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
In Tipperary that sort of knowledge would make him the expert that everyone wants on their pub quiz team!

Cyril Farrell fan

Tickets reduced!
€50 and €25 for the replay.
A good gesture given the economic climate.

spuds

Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 10, 2012, 11:49:39 AM
Tickets reduced!
Dublin taxi drivers will not be impressed, what can they complain about now with the GAA !
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Cyril Farrell fan

Quote from: spuds on September 10, 2012, 11:57:44 AM
Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 10, 2012, 11:49:39 AM
Tickets reduced!
Dublin taxi drivers will not be impressed, what can they complain about now with the GAA !
They'll find some other reason to complain.
I saw on Facebook some mother from Donegal was going mad because her children weren't getting reduced price tickets for the All Ireland. There were hundreds of responses. Lots of them complaining about the "grab all association".