Looking for S.H.C. Final Tickets

Started by theskull1, August 26, 2010, 08:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Floods of tickets availble yesterday at rock bottom prices. That was about 2pm, every corner seemed to have people looking to offload.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

maxpower

What happens next????

Farrandeelin

I said I'd look for 2 for a mate of mine from Galway. Any hope??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

comeontheredhands

two lower cusaic section 305 for hurling final will swop for football equivalents

Milltown Row2

To pick up my ticket tonight at Casement, wasn't going to go this year, but fook it. 16th in a row. Wife going crackers!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Canalman

Always and I repeat always plenty of tickets available around the ground on the day of the AIHF. Just hang around the barriers into the grounds and mention to the Guards that you want one and you will be sorted in about 5/10 mins max.
Football finals a different matter though.

Green+Gold

Might have 1 available. Willing to swop for a football final ticket.

Lecale2

Match ticket and train ticket sorted. Are any of u meeting up before the match?

johnneycool

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 06, 2012, 07:20:48 AM

Sean O'g come good for the referee's again this year Lecale?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 06, 2012, 07:20:48 AM

Heading down also, no train but friend driving, dare say Quinns will get hit at some point or Mahers aint a bad spot. In fairness the pints in the ground are fine and it's to be a fine day weather wise so it may get may money instead
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

optimus cheese

Heading down on the train, no tickets as yet but never a problem for the hurling final, always get some pretty easily as soon as in Dublin. If it's a nice day will prob go to the hill but hopefully we have a classic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: optimus cheese on September 06, 2012, 02:01:27 PM
Heading down on the train, no tickets as yet but never a problem for the hurling final, always get some pretty easily as soon as in Dublin. If it's a nice day will prob go to the hill but hopefully we have a classic

Defo get them on the day, outside Quinns or in Mahers is usually the spot for a ticket, train on way down also. Would have got the odd ticket in North Star Hotel

optimus cheese

Yeah was living in Dublin in 2008 during the KK v WD final and got 5 in the North Star on the morning of the game when Belfast train got in. Usually head to Meaghers/Fairview (called Players Lounge now still I think) and any God's amount of tickets. Last year they couldn't give them away. Almost think it's half the fun lost if turn up on the day with tickets sorted

Premier Emperor

Quote from: optimus cheese on September 06, 2012, 03:36:31 PM
Usually head to Meaghers/Fairview (called Players Lounge now still I think) and any God's amount of tickets.
You'd do well to get served in the Players Lounge this year!