Club Championships

Started by Milltown Row2, August 01, 2010, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

whats happened to the 'big' clubs in Mayo of late?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lecale2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2010, 03:05:04 PM
Antrim Hurling Championship

Dunloy  15/8
Cushendall    9/4
Loughgiel    9/4
Glenariffe    13/2
Ballycastle    9/1
O'Donovan Rossa 12/1

very competitive market.

It really must be Loughgiel's turn?

Canalman

Btw, forgot to say that it is looking llike all AFL/AHL leagues will be finished by early September in Dublin.
We have only 1 hurling and 2 football games left............... both scheduled for August.

Championships will of course meander into November.

winsamsoon

Cross are an absolute cert in Armagh @8/13 empty your bank account

I would go for Ardboe (clearly focused after last years late goal) and Loughstone in the Down county championship.

Big wager on cross and a small treble on the others
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2010, 04:19:27 PM
whats happened to the 'big' clubs in Mayo of late?

Of whom are these big clubs? Ballina Stephenites have a tradition of getting themselves out of a hole when necessary and have to do just that on Saturday evening. Crossmolina Deel Rovers are missing Nallen, McDonald and a raft of others that they will hardly win the Moclair Cup. Knockmore MIGHT do it, if the players play to their potential.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

thewanderer

don't be surprised if Ogs come good in the championship with most of their team returning from injury and if they can get over the bawn tricky hurdle clarke and anto will be back for quarters. obviously cross are the team to beat followed by dtee and st pats, cant see any other winning contenders after that.  cargin will push st galls hard this year, coalisland as an outside bet for tyrone, magheracloone for mhan, bridge for down.

Lecale2

An Riocht cut to 12/1 for the Down SFC on Paddy Power.

It must have been my £2 that moved the market!

Wee Roddy

The bookies are nearly always spot on in Tyrone anyway which means Errigal Ciaran. I myself, not being partasaned in anyway reckon the winners will come from Carrickmore Dromore quarter final.
I have a Carrickmore, Cargin and An Riocht treble done. It would be a nice wee return!

Wee Shea

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 03, 2010, 09:57:48 PM
Cross are an absolute cert in Armagh @8/13 empty your bank account

I would go for Ardboe (clearly focused after last years late goal) and Loughstone in the Down county championship.

Big wager on cross and a small treble on the others

Have Loughinisland and Longstone amalgamated without telling us?

winsamsoon

Shea lad you are obviously a genius :o

While you are trying to work out who i meant you might want to throw a few bob on Maghery at 8/11 for their first round game
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fitzroyalty

Would fancy Burren to sneak past Loughinisland. Been told that Liatrom have been at it like demons with some rugby fella taking them so they might cause an upset v longstone.

In Armagh fancy Maghery to take Clann Eireann, Nab to beat Killeavy, Dromintee to beat W'cross and Granemore to ease past Newton.

Wee Shea

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 05, 2010, 05:00:57 PM
Shea lad you are obviously a genius :o

While you are trying to work out who i meant you might want to throw a few bob on Maghery at 8/11 for their first round game

I will indeed win, nailed on cert they are.

FermGael

1st Round  Fermanagh SFC
Enniskillen Gaels 2-08 Kinawley 1-06
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Milltown Row2

I've went for Crossmaglen, Nemo, Birr, Ballyhale, Ballyboden (hurling) Kilmurry (clare football) Portlaois, Cavan Gaels, and the Carlow favourites for the hurling (can't mind their name, Mount someone)

£10 Pays £230

was going to stick in Clontibert and Crokes might do a side bet on some outsiders
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Any major shocks this weekend in the Club Championships? in Antrim Lamhs were put to the slaughter ;D!!!

Fermanagh champs dumped out also