Tyrone v The Dubs sorry I mean AN Other Sat 31st July

Started by Fuzzman, July 23, 2010, 09:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Sorry folks for starting this so soon but I think the Monaghan thread has died at this stage and we need somewhere to talk about the next game.

So living in Dublin like a few others on here I'd not be opposed to meeting the Dubs again and with the wife's 1st cousin now on the Dublin team there is added spice this year. Most of the lads I work with would hate to meet us again and have told me already no way would they go to the game with me after the wash out in 2008.

Still Louth could do the buiss this Sat so it might never happen. I'd say it could be fun if we meet the wee county again for the 3rd time in 5 years.

Then again we have a score to settle with the Cork crew after last year.
After them supporting us for the past decade as we taught their aul enemy a lesson or two, they came and beat us at our own game, despite quite a bit of sickness within the camp by all accounts.

Looks like we've changed our style again this year and and with a few new and old faces it looks like the Southern Medja have put us back on a pedestal despite being written off earlier with the aul line

'Och Aye they will be there or there abutes but they've a lot of miles on the clock and the hunger is gone"

So....
Who do the rest of ye want to meet?

Cork
Dubs
Down
Sligo

Can we meet the Farney men again?

l

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Fuzzman

Sorry lads I missed it

Can I delete this myself or do I need God I mean Mod intervention.

Redhand Santa

I'm guessing you took a guess with the date? I assume the quarters will be played as 2 double headers next Saturday and Sunday in croke park?