The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossie11

Group D.. The group of bored to death!! Unreal how the poorest group continues to make the headlines.

HiMucker

Does anyone else think the keeper should have saved the messi free kick?

AZOffaly

Poor tackle there by Valencia. Mad sahko lucky not to see red earlier.

BennyCake

One of them Ecuador lads has just finished his shift at McDonalds, it looks like.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: HiMucker on June 25, 2014, 09:56:56 PM
Looked like there was big money gambled on that goal!

seafoid

Re Suarez

An interview with a psychologist on what is likely to have driven Luisito to do what he did
It's in French but you can throw it into google translate. Very interesting.

http://www.rts.ch/info/monde/5960292-la-morsure-l-expression-infantile-animale-des-emotions-sportives.html

grounded

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 25, 2014, 09:27:55 AM
Am I the only one that thinks theres no evidence to suspend him for anything?
Unless for a (kinda) headbutt

Clearly the photos going around are photoshopped. Lugano came out after the match and said he had done nothing

"You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally
."

In all fairness Chiellini made a real meal out of it!

Syferus

This World Cup has everything. A few more good games and it'll be the best I've seen.

AZOffaly

HiMucker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 25, 2014, 10:27:38 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on June 25, 2014, 09:56:56 PM
Looked like there was big money gambled on that goal!
that's what I was thinking!

never kickt a ball

Quote from: grounded on June 25, 2014, 11:05:51 PM

Clearly the photos going around are photoshopped. Lugano came out after the match and said he had done nothing

"You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally
."

I'm fed up to the teeth with these type of jokes.

Move on I say, Suarez is just a mouth

muppet

Quote from: never kickt a ball on June 26, 2014, 12:46:43 AM
Quote from: grounded on June 25, 2014, 11:05:51 PM

."

I'm fed up to the teeth with these type of jokes.

I hate these regurgitated puns.  :D
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

You mean you 'ate these regurgitated puns.

HiMucker